A word about Archive glitches...

Report crashes, error messages, bugs here. Please copy and paste error messages as accurate as possible so we can correct the problem quickly, thank you!

Also now added: Any basic website/forum inquiries.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Aquarius
Site Admin

A word about Archive glitches...

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Just a note regarding something I see from time to time.

If there is something wrong with a story in the archive, please use the bug reports section of the forums or PM and admin to report it.

Do not use the author's comment section to mention/report it. First, there's no way to guarantee that an admin will see it, as we don't necessarily revisit the stories once we've posted them. Second, if we do become aware of the problem and fix it, your comment will no longer make sense. And finally, as a courtesy, nothing in the comments section should distract from discussing the author's work itself.

Thanks in advance. Your cooperation ensures that problems get dealt with as efficiently as possible, and that each author gets to have their moment in the sun, which they deserve for sharing their creativity with us.
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

honeybee
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: A word about Archive glitches...

Postby honeybee » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 am

Also. . .and may I add, our programmers are awesome and volunteer their amazing skills so we can all enjoy the archive. Whatever glitches occasionally pop up in the archives are exceedingly rare and certainly not done with ill-intent. Report bugs to your mods and we'll get it taken care of as best we can.
Now Playing: Embers, Spark, Flame the Prequel to Family Secrets

Avatar made by Hopeful Romantic! Thanks!

Return to “Bug Reports and Inquiries”