Virtual Season 5

Report crashes, error messages, bugs here. Please copy and paste error messages as accurate as possible so we can correct the problem quickly, thank you!

Also now added: Any basic website/forum inquiries.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Virtual Season 5

Postby justTripn » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi,

Last night I posted three chapters of D.'s Virtual Season 5, experiencing a few minor problems which I reported to mjimeyg. This morning things to not appear to be as I left them and are worse. Or maybe it's my fault and I absentmindly didn't notice this particualr problem last night. Did anyone try to help with Virtual Season 5 last night?

Ann
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Distracted
Site Donor

Re: Virtual Season 5

Postby Distracted » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Not guilty. Although I did notice last night that the main page link to chapter 2 wasn't working, at least last night it said "Virtual Season Five". Now it says "No Greater Love Chapter 2", which definitely won't work. 'Tis a mystery.
Image sig by chrisis1033

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Now I know what happened. It will be very boring to explain, but "No Greater Love" I I originally posted as chapter 1 of "Virtual Season 5."

Then I decided to post each chapter of Virtual Season 5 as separate story, so I changed the title of Virtual Season 5 to "No Greater Love" and put it in the Virtual Season 5 series. Well somehow Virtual Season 5 continued to live on as it's own separate story.

I beg everyone's patience.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:23 pm

I think everybody has to be very grateful to you, JT, and to all other Admins for their hard job.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:54 pm

Fixed! No Greater Love had acquired a chapter 2 with nothing in it.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:56 pm

Reading this series, here, this series that made me enamoured of Distracted's marvellous stories... it is priceless!!!
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “Bug Reports and Inquiries”