corruption of paragraphing in older stories

Report crashes, error messages, bugs here. Please copy and paste error messages as accurate as possible so we can correct the problem quickly, thank you!

Also now added: Any basic website/forum inquiries.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

corruption of paragraphing in older stories

Postby Linda » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:41 pm

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but I found in one of my stories where the paragraphs in a couple of places have been mashed together making it a tedious and almost impossible read. The story was not like this when it first went up. Perhaps no one reads the older stories but I feel if it remains like it is, I'd rather have it deleted then be so unreadable. Should I resubmit a better copy or should the story be deleted? I really don't want to leave it as it is.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Asso
Site Donor

Re: corruption of paragraphing in older stories

Postby Asso » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Strange things happen in world.
I'm still wondering how it's possible that comments of the last chapter of my "Depths" got erased and - that's worse - in their place there're the comments of "Valentine's Jokes ".
They are not exactly the same thing. :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

justTripn
Consigliere

Re: corruption of paragraphing in older stories

Postby justTripn » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 pm

Yes, Linda, we can most definately repost and preserve the existing comments. Send a copy of the story to my personal email. Asso, I've got a similar problem with chapter 2 of my Reunion. However the 'wrong comments attached to the wrong paper" problem is beyond my abilities to fix. I should bug someone about it though. Thanks guys.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Return to “Bug Reports and Inquiries”