New chapter of story not appearing at top of front page

Report crashes, error messages, bugs here. Please copy and paste error messages as accurate as possible so we can correct the problem quickly, thank you!

Also now added: Any basic website/forum inquiries.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

New chapter of story not appearing at top of front page

Postby justTripn » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 pm

HELP! Ok, IT people, when we changed the number of stories on the front page, another thing got changed. I noticed yesterday that when I added a new chapter of Distracted's story it still sat in the middle of the list rather than moving to the top of the page. I didn't panic because it was still on the front page. Today, I just posted Chapter 9 of Escriba's "Mirage" and not only didn't it jump to the top of the front page, it's not on the front page at all!!! It went straight to the archive!!! I have many new chapters to post of many stories. Please fix quickly!

To summarize, when I add a new chapter to a story, the new chapter of the story has to appear on the top of the front page.

Thanks!

Ann
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

justTripn
Consigliere

Re: New chapter of story not appearing at top of front page

Postby justTripn » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:05 pm

OK, this is bizarre. Now I posted a standalone story: "Tell Me a Story" by Honeybee, and it also when straight to the archive without appearing on the front page. Obviously I was posting alot of "Missing Scenes from Season One" by Alelou as standalone stories and they were going to the top of the front page.

HELP!!!!

justTripn
Consigliere

Re: New chapter of story not appearing at top of front page

Postby justTripn » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:14 pm

No, no, wait. I sent it to the Decon! SORRY! I'll fix it.

FIRST REPORTED PROBLEM STILL STANDS! Chapter updates do not appear on front page!

Ann

Return to “Bug Reports and Inquiries”