The Bridge is Open

Website and forum announcements!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

The Bridge is Open

Postby Elessar » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:58 am

The Bridge General Enterprise Fanfiction section is finally... Open!

All of the General Enterprise submissions that we received while building it have been put up and we strongly encourage! :) you to send more!

You will notice that it doesn't follow the same general trend as the rest of the fanfiction pages. That was my idea.

The page we have up there was not exactly a full-blown effort at a long-term permanent General Enterprise Fanfiction solution because soon we are going to be adopting a new fanfiction posting system to significantly cut down on maintenance and administration requirements.

The new area doesn't have a flash component yet because our development team is pretty overloaded with personal responsibilities and I don't know a thing about flash :lol:, and because I promised this section would be up soon (like 18 months ago!) and I wanted to make good on that promise and just get something up that worked. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, if you happen to use a widescreen resolution larger than 1650x1080, the background might look stretched. This is a result of a tweak I had to use to make it look nicer on like 95% of resolutions people will use.
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “Announcements”