Calling for General Enterprise Submissions!

Website and forum announcements!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

Calling for General Enterprise Submissions!

Postby Elessar » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:43 am

Good Evening!

In response to several calls for a "General Enterprise" Section of Fanfiction section of Triaxian Silk over the last several months, we have decided to give you, the reader and writer, the opportunity to expand your Enterprise Library with fanfiction submissions of General Enterprise storylines.

Rules for Submission will be the same as those for normal Triaxian Silk submissions, while I emphasize that we will continue to enforce the prohibition of fiction featuring an Archer/T'Pol pairing. Before the new fiction section - titled The Bridge - can be opened, however, there must be a minimum number of submissions accepted to justify the creation of this new area. That number is 10.

Several of you have posted your general Enterprise submissions at sites such as Fanfiction.net and others. I encourage you to resubmit these to us to help build an impressive library to choose from for Triaxian Silk readers, and to encourage fellow readers and writers at other sites to volunteer their work as well!

It is our hope that through ties with other Enterprise writing communities, we will continue to strengthen our fandom, extend the reach of our muses - Trip and T'Pol - and expand our ever-growing audience.

We also ask that you include THE BRIDGE in the SUBJECT LINE of your submission email.

I look forward to receiving your submissions! Please PM Elessar if you have any questions.

As always,
Elessar
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “Announcements”