Should we give Johnny money?

Website and forum announcements!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Should we give Johnny money?

Postby justTripn » Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:24 pm

enterprikayak and T'Poptarts, GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE. This is my report from the randomness thread, Feb 24th:

I had this dream last night that there was an infestation of butterflies and they got in the house. Only these were very unusual butterflies in that they were asymetrical and looked like a bird flying to the left. That is, one wing looked like the bird's head and the other wing looked like the bird's tail. So it was this really cool optical illusion. And they were alive but they looked totally computer generated and had NO THICKNESS to them at all. They had clearly originated in the IT world, but had somehow escaped into the real world, and were reproducing, a new life form! An new jump in evolution! It was very exciting.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:16 pm

butterflies would have been better than spiders. :lol: I should try & dream more like you.

But you and Elessar were quite helpful in putting the spiders into ziplock pencil cases.... so
thank you! :D :lol:

(it helps to have a US Marine on these delicate operations :lol: :guffaw: )
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:49 pm

enterprikayak wrote:butterflies would have been better than spiders. :lol: I should try & dream more like you.

But you and Elessar were quite helpful in putting the spiders into ziplock pencil cases.... so
thank you! :D :lol:

(it helps to have a US Marine on these delicate operations :lol: :guffaw: )

First to go, First to Fight... the Spiders 8)
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “Announcements”