New Administrators!

Website and forum announcements!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Elessar
Site Owner

New Administrators!

Postby Elessar » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:35 am

Please join me in welcoming Linda and Enterprikayak as fanfiction admins on Triaxian Silk. They're veterans of the TnT world and as many of you know, their writing is as exemplary as their behavior... Well, excusing the Mad Canadian of course :lol: .

Linda and EP will be new fanfiction posting admins so they are open to field any questions about fanfiction posting if myself, JT or Mike/D_r are not available

Elessar
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: New Administrators!

Postby WarpGirl » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:42 pm

:happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: :happyjump: But come on Boss, ek isn't "mad" beautifully irreverent, and "high on life" but not mad. I'm so happy to have two such great people for help. Thanks guys! But you're all awesome. ;-)
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

mctrip7
Ensign
Ensign
Show On Map: No

Postby mctrip7 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:22 am

Welcome to our new Administrators!

John, I have a question. When I print a copy of my story, why does it not show your logo at the top? It did with my first story. I've tried everything I know to make it work, to no avail. :banghead:

Any suggestions?

Mary

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 am

Mary, this is OT, but wasn't it you I ran into at FedCon '08? and we talked about The Forgotten Time, etc?

Or am I completely crazy? (well, yes, I am, but, you know....)

:)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:41 am

enterprikayak wrote:Mary, this is OT, but wasn't it you I ran into at FedCon '08? and we talked about The Forgotten Time, etc?

Or am I completely crazy? (well, yes, I am, but, you know....)

:)

We did meet her, I remember :mrgreen: .

Hey MC I'm checking with my techie overlords, I'm not too sure about the answer to your question. When was it that you first printed the story out in which the logo did appear? Was it super long ago or recently?
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:13 am

Man. And you were drunk. How do *you* remember anything? :lol:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:10 pm

enterprikayak wrote:Man. And you were drunk. How do *you* remember anything? :lol:

Never underestimate the mad skillz of drunk men :lol: We might not be able to tell our own a**hole from a hole in the ground anymore, but next morning we still remember that we failed :rotflmao:

NEwayz, congrats to Linda and EK for becoming the new forum dict... erm... moderators :D So now all that's left to do is hunt down Rigil Kent's muse as I'm desperate for a new divpath chapter. I think I saw her earlier today, talking to a man of dubious reputation in Londinium ;-)

Return to “Announcements”