Virtual Enterprise wants YOU!

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Virtual Enterprise wants YOU!

Postby CX » Wed May 02, 2007 7:23 pm

The award-winning virtual continuation of Star Trek: Enterprise is looking for an experienced person to become their Executive Producer. The series is already well into it's virtual 5th season, but recently they've been met with a number of setbacks and could really use someone to help get them back on their feet. This is a script-based series, however, so experience at running a script-based series is preferred.

If interested, please ask any questions here, or send me a private message. Smile

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Virtual Enterprise wants YOU!

Postby justTripn » Thu May 03, 2007 11:28 am

You would be perfect for the job!
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Uh... no. Wink I already have Foundations, and they've already done enough with the show that I'd rather start it over it I was in charge of it, and the staff probably wouldn't much care for that. But in any case I have Foundations and I'd rather do that.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon May 07, 2007 5:40 pm

Is anyone else here remotely interested? I know most of you have probably never had anything to do with script before, but believe it or not it's actually easier to write than prose most of the time. I'm pretty sure that eventually VENT isn't going to care too much about experiance level.

CoffeeCat
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Postby CoffeeCat » Mon May 07, 2007 7:19 pm

CX wrote:The award-winning virtual continuation of Star Trek: Enterprise is looking for an experienced person to become their Executive Producer. The series is already well into it's virtual 5th season, but recently they've been met with a number of setbacks and could really use someone to help get them back on their feet. This is a script-based series, however, so experience at running a script-based series is preferred.

If interested, please ask any questions here, or send me a private message. Smile

Where can I read what they have so far?
Writing as TrekPyro.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon May 07, 2007 7:33 pm

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Thu May 10, 2007 8:41 pm

Oh yeah, I should probably mention that they found a guy, so... yeah. Very Happy

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”