In the Quartermaster's Store

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

In the Quartermaster's Store

Postby Linda » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:51 pm

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3857222/1/I ... ters_Store

This is a great story I found over on fanfiction.net. It has several OT characters that are enlisted people and takes you to a part of the good ship Enterprise not explored before. T'Pol, Trip, Archer, Malcolm, Phlox, all are in it too. If you are looking for a well written Enterprise story from a new angle, this just might be the ticket for you! It reminds me of an old truism: "The chiefs run the navy".
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Bookworm
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: In the Quartermaster's Store

Postby Bookworm » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:37 pm

I read this story. It was interesting. I liked some of the ideas in it. Maybe I should make my hubby read it because he always complains that he'd like to see some regular crewmen doing things. Thank you for posting the link.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby Linda » Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:58 pm

I started to read it awhile back. I am behind in reading all the chapters but will catch up soon. I too like the idea of a story about the enlisted crewmen instead of the officers.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

auroraborealis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby auroraborealis » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 pm

One of my favorite episodes in TNG is "Lower Decks" which revolves almost completly around people of lower rank than the bridge crew. I love fanfics that have to do with other characters than just the bridge crew because it makes the startrek universe bigger and more believeable.

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”