trying to remember fic name & author

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: trying to remember fic name & author

Postby Distracted » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:22 am

HopefulRomantic wrote:
Distracted wrote:We have a section for non-ship Trip-centric fics, so even if TnT isn't a major part of the story, it's no problem, just as long as there's no A/T in it.

(Be advised that Dis means "Archer/T'Pol," not "Archer/Trip.")

Actually, since we did a poll of our membership last year and decided not to host slash, I meant both, but friendship fics of both sorts are always welcome. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:54 am

I cannot add better words.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:56 am

Dinah wrote:I think it would be wonderful to have as many of your stories here as possible. :happyjump: :happyjump: I used to stop by Triptofan regularly to see what was new. I've always thoroughly enjoyed your stories. The thought that even one of them could be finished brightened my day considerably.

I understand the demands that real life places on all of us. On the whole, the people at TriS are very patient. Different people function best under different conditions: some people don't want to be prodded, other people don't mind the prodding because it indicates that people are still interested in their stories. If people know you don't appreciate being nudged, I honestly believe they would honor your wishes.

Your stories are so good -- they deserved to be read and enjoyed. With the reruns on TV and the DVDs, there are new fans emerging all the time. I'm sure they would love your stories, too. I hope and TriS can work out something.

Whatever the outcome, my thanks to you and your sister for the many hours of enjoyment you've given me.

I cannot add better words.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

HopefulRomantic
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby HopefulRomantic » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:48 am

Distracted wrote:
HopefulRomantic wrote:
Distracted wrote:We have a section for non-ship Trip-centric fics, so even if TnT isn't a major part of the story, it's no problem, just as long as there's no A/T in it.

(Be advised that Dis means "Archer/T'Pol," not "Archer/Trip.")

Actually, since we did a poll of our membership last year and decided not to host slash, I meant both, but friendship fics of both sorts are always welcome. 8)

Thanks for further clarifying the "A/T". I wasn't aware of any slash stories at Triptofan, but I know there was lots of Archer/Trip friendship.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:54 pm

I suppose it is confusing, since some people use the slash to mean any relationship, and others use it just for romantic/sexual ones. For our purposes, then, I'll use A*TP, and A*T for the friendship categories. As I understand the consensus, both of them are fine. The slash means romance or sex. On this site, once again by my best recollection of what we decided last year, we prefer het romance pairings for the major characters (who are all het in canon) and TnT paired together romantically. Original characters or minor characters with no canon orientation can be with whoever you want who's left. Does that sound right to you guys? 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:42 pm

I sure hope Erin will agree to have her triptofan stories posted here if she's willing to do so they're wonderful stories and with new fans wanting to read Enterprise fanfiction they're going to enjoy them just like the rest of us . i know I want to read her stories again so do alot of other fans of her work too.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:04 pm

You'll be happy to know that Erin just send me a story. I'll try to get it up within the next couple of days.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:18 pm

:thumbsup:

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:16 am

Distracted wrote:On this site, once again by my best recollection of what we decided last year, we prefer het romance pairings for the major characters (who are all het in canon) and TnT paired together romantically. Original characters or minor characters with no canon orientation can be with whoever you want who's left. Does that sound right to you guys? 8)
Yep. Sounds right to me.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:01 am

Absolutely.

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:36 pm

:D Yipee!!! This was what I was hoping to hear. Awesome news. I'm really excited about this news. 8)

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:53 am

Erin's first story here is up. She's a brave one. It's under her real name, E.M. Theis.

The Eighty-Second
Image sig by chrisis1033

E-pie
Cadet
Cadet

Postby E-pie » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:25 am

Distracted wrote:Erin's first story here is up. She's a brave one. It's under her real name, E.M. Theis.

The Eighty-Second

:lol:

Thanks, Distracted!

But.... little do you know that this ring on my finger is my insurance policy! In six months, it will no longer be my real name! Mwahaha! 8)

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Congratulations, E.M. _____________!

Careful, though. Hang around on these boards and you could have a little E.M. on the way soon.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:00 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”