New Member Recruitment

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Re: New Member Recruitment

Postby Cogito » Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:48 pm

I like the way you're heading.

Back in "WIBNI" land, all it would need is a little code in the comment-posting page that copied the comment into the corresponding comment thread (if it existed), and we'd be 80% of the way to my ideal posting / commenting system.

(What's missing is that the story and its comments actually appear in the thread, so that the author can edit the story if necessary and registered users can edit their comments, and anyone who is interested can be notified when new comments are added.)

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Heh.

Baby steps, Cogito, baby steps. ;-)
Image sig by chrisis1033

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Okay now I'm really lost. This thread stopped speaking English, or at least an English I understand.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Well, I updated my profile on FF.net and I gave us a shout out. Who knows? Do you this this is okay...
Hello! I guess you could say that this is a sort of comeback for me. I was here originally for KOTOR fic but I ran into some problems and went into hiding. So I went to Kotorfanmedia and posted there but never finished the fics. I haven't had inspiration for it in years. My own personal shame.

Then I got obsessed with Trip and T'Pol of Star Trek Enterprise so I started writing and posting at Triaxiansilk if any fellow Trekkies find me please pop on in and see what we got going on over there. It's pretty awesome! I haven't decided whether or not to post my Star Trek fic here or not. Maybe when I finish it, maybe not.

What I will be posting here is NCIS: LA fic. I love this show deeply. I love NCIS too so they're going to be involved as well. Who knows, I might even add JAG characters! I miss JAG.

I'm obsessed with many other books, movies, and TV shows, but I don't do any other fic. I'm too busy as it is.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 am

Lest any skeptics out there think I've abandoned this nuthouse for the greener pastures of the NCIS:LA world I am here to say I have not!!!!! In fact, I found a fellow Trekkie who (inspite of supporting a pairing I loath in NCIS:LA) is quite open to visiting our little domain of TnT bliss! My loyalty is still here, I'm just BUSY!

Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:42 am

Glad to hear you're still here and still keeping busy, WarpGirl. I hope that at least some of that business comes from writing. :)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 pm

Well, yes... But Trip and T'Pol have stopped talking to me, so other "voices" have taken over. It's not my fault blame them! :oops:

Fics

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”