Just wondering?

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Jedikatie
Commander
Commander
Show On Map: No

Re: Just wondering?

Postby Jedikatie » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:32 pm

^
I never got the point of Earth: Final Conflict myself. It was a show that they had to come up with a completely new direction on every season, while generally ignoring everything that happened in the previous season. Moreover, Sandoval never did find out that Liam was his son, which would have been really cool.

Though I do have to say that Von Flores is a great guy. I met him at Galaxy Con--I think that was the name of it--several years ago in Baltimore. He and Lani Tupu and David Franklin (that is, Captain Crais/Pilot and Lt. Braca from Farscape) up on the stage doing karoke (the song they were singing was "Macho Man") was absolutely hilarious...
Was this the army that invaded your country, ma'am? No, officer, they were taller than that...

How about this one? I'm not sure--get them to march up and down a bit...

(From Terry Pratchett's Jingo)

Hondafan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Hondafan » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:31 pm

I dont know there is something about that show that I get. That series easily could have gone 7 years. They neede to develope things I agree but I did like it.

Hondafan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Hondafan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:50 am

Im workin on my second story and Im lookin for any takers to be a beta for me. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Laughing

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”