Character Flaws

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Character Flaws

Postby WarpGirl » Wed May 20, 2009 2:27 pm

I forgot about them! I remember screaming GOD MULDER JUST JUMP HER! Then take her to Vegas add liquor, and MARRY HER CATHOLIC FANNY! But no that would be too normal for Fox Mulder. Too bad. I stopped early he was hot and wonderful but too irritating! But then again TnT only had four years to mess around with and it was Super! Archer's show. My mama says "Trip should be Captain, he's the best one there!" :lol: I kid you not.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Thu May 21, 2009 12:01 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Hey girl was that at me or T'Pol crying over "Dances With Wolves?" If the latter I have to agree, I mean yeah her trellium abuse (major flaw) screwed her up but not that badly. Unfortunately I found another flaw of Trip's tonight... He tends to lie by omission if he fears being rejected, and he assumes that he will be way too easily. Poor Trip, Poor T'Pol such lousy communication skills.

Definitely the latter! My face upon reading that: :shock: If that were a symptom of the Trellium, I would maybe buy it if it was toward the end of her shame spiral and she was coming unraveled a lot.

It seems to me that both Trip and T'Pol hold a lot back for fear of rejection. :(
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Alelou wrote:Well, I tried, but I just couldn't get past T'Pol crying over a movie.

:lol: Me too, I start reading it and the first thought I had was "I don't think T'Pol would cry over a movie." Analyzing a movie, yes, pointing out the mistakes, yes, maybe saying she appriciates it, yes, but crying, no. When Trip cried over a movie on the show, I thought that was a bit over the top. He doesn't strike me like the crying over a movie-type either.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm

Yeah well one of these days I'll write a little one-shot where Hoshi tells Trip, "Listen Commander, T'Pol speaks English but she THINKS in Vulcan and most Vulcan words translate differently into English. You might actually want to consider that you might be getting it wrong. Of course this works both ways. Intersting thought don't you think Sir?" They both fear rejection but Trip needs less encouragement. Besides as much as I hate "Harbinger" T'Pol did make the first move, and then the second in "Home" it's time for the boy to claim his mate! Flowers don't work, SHE IS VULCAN, after all. :wink:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby Linda » Thu May 21, 2009 6:27 pm

Yeah, Vulcans prefer lurpas to flowers as courtship devices. :lol: Koss even alluded to that when he visited T'Pol in her mother's garden. But T'Pol might be that one out of six billion Vulcans who actually might prefer flowers...
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm

No way PIE is the gift you bring T'Pol especially after a long hard day. That or you play the harmonica of course. :D

Fics

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Show On Map: No

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Thu May 21, 2009 6:59 pm

No, you bring her sweet Georgia peaches.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu May 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Those work too. Or Triaxian Silk, maybe a nice IDIC. I know mama gave her one but one with an earth gem might be nice. Most women like jewelry and Vulcans wore a lot in the 23rd, 24th centuries. They seemed to forget that.

Fics

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Thu May 21, 2009 8:32 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Those work too. Or Triaxian Silk, maybe a nice IDIC. I know mama gave her one but one with an earth gem might be nice. Most women like jewelry and Vulcans wore a lot in the 23rd, 24th centuries. They seemed to forget that.

There is a fic where Trip buys T'Pol some silk and jewelry and the jewelry is a sort of spy-device from the Orions (I think). Think it was a roundabout at HoT.
Love is a verb.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Drat can't find it. Oh well. :(

Fics

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Fri May 22, 2009 4:13 am

panyasan wrote:
WarpGirl wrote:Those work too. Or Triaxian Silk, maybe a nice IDIC. I know mama gave her one but one with an earth gem might be nice. Most women like jewelry and Vulcans wore a lot in the 23rd, 24th centuries. They seemed to forget that.

There is a fic where Trip buys T'Pol some silk and jewelry and the jewelry is a sort of spy-device from the Orions (I think). Think it was a roundabout at HoT.

Here's the link:
http://triptpolers.houseoftucker.com/fi ... fuge.shtml

It's a story written by several writers and it's kind of nice to see the difference between writers in wording and style and how they look at the relationship of TnT.
Love is a verb.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri May 22, 2009 5:29 am

Thanks. It was wonderful in spots and a little campy in others. I loved Malcolm though. It's the accent I'm a sucker for the accent.

Fics

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”