Liberty Two-Four (what do you think)

Romulans, phase-inverters, friendships, OH MY!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Buurman
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Show On Map: No

Liberty Two-Four (what do you think)

Postby Buurman » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:49 pm

So ... as of now I have sent in part 5. Things should start to clear up. Since there are some people who've expressed difficulty with keeping up with the ... unrevealing ... way I wrote expecially the first four or so instalments I wanted to ask you to express your opinion. There's more room to do just that in a place here instead of in a comment box.

While I agree that there is a bit of confusion in the beginning I wrote it that way because I liked the puzzle and the ... alternative way of writing. It's something different. It adds suspension. But I also think that it'll read better once you can read all instalments in one swoop.

But then again, I read it as a writer who is omniscient (with regard to his fic, at least). You might feel different.

For those who are wondering with regard to my previous disappearance: Yes, Liberty Two-Four will be finished. In fact, it is already finished. In fact, I'm am working on its successor. :D

But I'd like to hear everybody's opinion on everything. What do you like, what don't you like, what would you like to see happening, what do you think will happen, and such. I would like to know where it sits in your minds, so to speak ^^

Thanks in advance!
"It proves that even the most disagreeable species have some ... positive attributes." T'Pol, Bound

As finishing touch, God created the Dutch!

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Liberty Two-Four (what do you think)

Postby Asso » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm

I like it, but I have to read more. It's heavy (in a good mood) and intense. I prefer to have more chapters, before I say something else. But one fact is sure: it drags your attention.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Liberty Two-Four (what do you think)

Postby panyasan » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Hi Buurman, I liked your chapters, there are nice and short (in contrast to my fic :lol: ) and I don't mind being at bit in the dark. I mean, when some one is kipnapped the situation can be very confusing.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Return to “Non-Ship Fanfiction”