New drabbble

You asked and we answered! (Eventually!) Create short fan fiction drabbles, ficlets and songfics in threads, post comments and discussion!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: New drabbble

Postby Asso » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:54 am

Mh. Sorry. I didn't notice Alelou's previous post.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 am

Asso wrote:With the largest and most attractive of his smiles, Phlox stepped forward.
The Andorian vehicle was parked a little aloft, above the garden of the house of Alelou, buffeted by the winds of the storm.
Phlox was not very happy to be there, outside, in the midst of lightning and thunderbolts, but if he wanted to earn the fish of Weebly, had to do what had been asked him and also had to be careful. As far as Alelou was very smart (her works testified to that) who knows how she could react at seeing a Denobulan (a bit full of beer) at her door.
Bravely, he knocked.
The door opened.
An Alelou definitely frowning appeared. "It was time someone decided to show up."
With a determined air and without giving Phlox the way to recover or to speak, she continued. "First of all, call the others. To cook it is necessary for them to put order in the kitchen. In the meantime, you and I will talk. I need your advice. Lately, I have some difficulty writing stories full of angst. This is not good. I am the queen of angst."
Feebly, Phlox said. "It's ... okay. Maybe Kotik and Asso will be useful to you."
"They? But what do they know of angst?"
"Well, a little torture to Trip and T'Pol, they too did such a thing."
Alelou, nodded with a smirk. "Yeah. On a closer look, they don't practise exactly what they preach."
Phlox smiled back, relieved.
And entered.

:clap:
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Bow to the queen of Angst. She is the ruler of angst.

Asso, Weebie,and others try but their hearts are not in it. Asso loves TnT too much. kotik hates angst with a passion, the rest are weak in their angst; Better in love scenes between Trip and T'Pol

Still We salute Alelou, she can do what we cannot: put TnT throguh all sort of misery and torture groping blindly toward a happy ending.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Meanwhile, back at the periphery of hurricane Isaac, Distracted sat in her darkened dining room sipping a nice glass of Orvieto and enjoying the view of her blustery back yard through the floor to ceiling picture windows. She'd just spent 12 hours at work catching up on paperwork because no person in their right mind, not even a college student, wants to go to the doctor in the middle of a hurricane. As she admired the graceful sway of the tops of the trees, she noticed an odd shimmer of light behind the chidren's play fort at the posterior fence line. Lil' Man, her family's ferocious Jack Russel terrier, went crazy, barking as if he'd treed a raccoon - or perhaps something even more threatening. Distracted set her wine glass down and squinted, debating whether to disturb He Who Must Be Humored from his nest in front of the television so he could fetch the shotgun from the gun safe. Suddenly two bedraggled figures began to make their way across the lawn, leaning into the wind. To her astonishment, they were...
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:26 pm

...Mulder and Scully.
Distracted jumped up. Okay, fanfiction is beautiful, everything can be admitted, everything is permitted, but enough is enough.
With a voice a little altered, with the characteristic tone that a doctor has when has to deal with what he doesn't understand (which, I must say, happens quite often), Distracted addressed them. "What the hell are you doing here, you two? To each his own. You, in x-Files, and in these drabbles, Enterprise."
Mulder merely shrugged. He spoke in a tone of urgency. "You want to talk about consistency in these drabbles?"
"I... "
"Forget it. Rather ..."
Scully took place in the speech. Distracted ignored the disapproving look that Mulder threw to Scully. The words of this one were too important. "We rummaged in the X-Files. Someone from the future threw poison into Lake Michigan. Your friends might eat poisoned fish."
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:23 pm

"And that's not all," Skully continued. "Around Lake Michigan a strange sound is to be heard and people have seen a strange object in the midst of hurricane Isaac."

"A strange object?" Distracted exclaimed. "Maybe it's a special device to control the storm. Maybe that's the reason why this area isn't flooded yet."'

"I don't think so," Mulder said. "That has more to do with those brilliant Dutch engineers who designed the new protection plan for St. Louis. No, this object is a box."

"A box?"

"A blue police box. Mostly associated with a person who studied medicine."

"That's a good thing?" Distracted remarked.

"Of course," Mulder said, "they maybe not so bright, talented and kind as you, dear Distracted, but doctors are there to help people. We believe this doctor helps people."

"Doctor who?" Distracted asked.

"Exactly."
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Doctor Phlox, asso said.

What about those poisoned fish from Lake Michigan?

Fortunately, weebie only fishes in rivers and streams so all of our fish are good.

I wonder who else is with Phlox asked Asso

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:39 pm

:vulcan: I believe we may have some serious geographical issues here. Ummmm... Okay, here goes.

After more conversation and a nice hot cup of tea, Mulder and Scully realized that the storm must have scrambled the sensors of the ship that had dropped them off. They explained how they'd been contacted by a fellow named Daniels and transported aboard a spacefaring vessel, only to be beamed down again over a thousand miles from Lake Michigan. After discovering that Distracted was neither a toxicologist nor an employee of the EPA they decided that they truly were in the wrong place. Scully pulled a device that looked like a flip phone from her handbag and spoke into it.

"Enterprise? Two to beam up."

"Oh, no you don't!" cried Distracted, and she grabbed Mulder around the neck just as they dematerialized.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

Distracted was surprised to find herself on the Starship Enterprise. A blond man with beautiful blue eyes was standing in front of her. he was well built and handsome.

I guess I will have to inform the Captain about this.

:You should said a woman standing next to him. She had pointed Ears and slanted eyebrows. She was very beautiful.

Okay T'Pol, you entertain her while I get Archer

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:21 am

Panyasan was worried. None of the messages she had sent to Asso, Silverbullet, Weebly, Kotik, Distracted and Alelou had received a response.
She decided that it was necessary to do something.
In the dark and stormy night, she, being careful that no one could see, pressed the secret button. The living room wall opened. Sharp-looking, she entered the secret compartment behind the sliding wall.
She gently took the beautiful tulip which was proudly displayed on the unadorned table .
She spoke in a voice dry and taut. "Are you there?"
The petals opened. At their center it appeared a small three-dimensional image.
Panyasan didn't waste time. "Get to work. Something is wrong."
"I'm here exactly for this.", said Dr. Who.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:32 pm

Meanwhile, back on Enterprise, Distracted reluctantly peeled herself off of Mulder and stared in slack-jawed amazement at her surroundings. T'Pol raised a brow.

"Was it necessary to complicate things even further by bringing her along?" she asked the two federal agents.

"It wasn't like we had a choice," griped Mulder, rubbing his sore neck. Scully gave Distracted a disgruntled look before making her report.

"I'm not sure what happened, Commander, but your people set us down over a thousand miles from the target area."

T'Pol nodded. "There appears to be an alien device of some sort interfering with our sensors. We have a team investigating it now, but something has diverted them. We'll keep you both updated about when we might be able to transport you back down with some reasonable amount of accuracy. In the mean time, please avail yourself of our hospitality." She nodded to the young man operating the transporter. "Ensign Norfleet will show you to your quarters. I'll take care of our... guest."

Mulder and Scully departed. Distracted didn't notice, being too busy gawking at the ship. She turned to T'Pol with an eager expression. "Could I maybe see Sickbay? Just for a minute? Please?" she begged. T'Pol gave a tolerant sigh.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 pm

T'pol led Distracted into the Sickbay. Distracted looked all around. she didn't have any idea of what the instruments she saw was for.

Dr. Phlox could explain everything to you, said T'Pol

At that time an annoucement came over the comm

"Dr. Phlox just came on board."

T'Pol pushed the Comm button. "Dr Phlox, please come to sickbay right away,"

In a few minutes dr Phlox came running in. He stopped and gasped for breath. "what is the emergency?" he asked

"no emergency but this woman is a doctor from the past and she would like you to tell her what everything in here does,"

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:20 pm

"I'm afraid the sight-seeing tour of sickbay will have to wait, " replied Phlox. "The captain requests our presence in the ready room. We've got a problem."

"What about our guest?" asked T'Pol with a meaningful glance toward Distracted, who was following their conversation with interest.

"I can put her in the observation lounge with the others," said Phlox.

"Others?" repeated T'Pol with a raised brow.

"You'll see," he said in a wry tone. "There's quite a crowd. They identify themselves as members of an organization called 'Triaxian Silk'. It's an odd name, since at this time in Earth's history the fabric in question hasn't been discovered yet by humans. I suspect that Daniels may be involved somehow, or perhaps someone else capable of time travel."

T'Pol nodded. "I see." She took a deep breath. "Very well. Please meet us in the captain's ready room in ten minutes."

Phlox put on his best smile and turned toward Distracted. Her eyes widened and she began to inspect him with fascination. "Please follow me, Doctor," he told her cheerfully. "We have hors d'oeuvres set out in the observation lounge...."
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Dr. Who breathed heavily. Damn it! How could an investigation worthy of note be conducted if everyone continues to run away by every side?
Damn, how could he do to meet the expectations of Panyasan? And not to provoke with his inettutudine the end of the world?
Pensively, he looked at the group of people who were stationed in the house of Alelou through his transdimensional display (the handset of his phone booth).
What had he said that guy, Asso?
That he had brought with him some Italian wine?

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:04 am

Ummm... Asso? I'm thinking maybe we need to assume that Shran's shuttle went to Enterprise with the gang from Alelou's house unless you want to attempt to explain how Phlox can be two places at once. I'm just sayin'...
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “Drabble Fanfiction”