New drabbble

You asked and we answered! (Eventually!) Create short fan fiction drabbles, ficlets and songfics in threads, post comments and discussion!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: New drabbble

Postby Asso » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:38 am

Distracted wrote:Ummm... Asso? I'm thinking maybe we need to assume that Shran's shuttle went to Enterprise with the gang from Alelou's house unless you want to attempt to explain how Phlox can be two places at once. I'm just sayin'...

Exactly. :shifty:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:36 pm

:vulcan:

Okay. Go for it. :popcorn:
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Phlox entered the house of Alelou. It was a beautiful house, peculiar, full of peculiar things.
"So what?"
The doctor turned to Alelou, with a puzzled expression. She was looking at him with an air of not exactly friendly, her hands on her hips.
"So what, what?"
"You did not call your teammates to set in order the kitchen. I'm in a hurry. I need to talk with you, as I told you, but first I want everything to be in order. I wanna that everyone can enjoy a good dinner, so that, then, perhaps, even Kotik and Asso are willing to give me some good advice."
"Ah, then you're ready to take advantage of them."
Alelou snorted. "Anything. This my inability to write angst is full of angst."
"All right, then. I do immediately."
The doctor pulled out his communicator. "Everyone here, soon."
Silence.
Phlox stared dumbfounded at his communicator. "Oh ... ahem ... I repeat. Everyone here. Do you want to taste the fish of Weebly, or not?"
Silence,
Phlox, lost his smile (and this was really worrying). "Hey! Are you all dead, by any chance?"
"No. But they can not answer."
Phlox looked up with puzzled and unquiet eyes, while Alelou quickly took note of the unfolding events (You can never say. Everything can come in handy to write - finally - some good story full of angst.)
Phlox looked Phlox .
"I have to say to you a lot of things", said Phlox to Phlox.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:52 pm

So much for a little empty-headed fun. Dammit, Asso. :banghead:

Hmmm....

###

"Who is this?" asked the Denobulan standing in Alelou's living room, speaking into his communicator in a suspicious tone of voice.

"Who does it sound like? Stop being so frakking obtuse, shut up, and listen," answered the voice on the comm, which seemed to Alelou to be identical to Phlox's voice, if somewhat less pleasant and polite. "There's a so-called Time Lord in your vicinity, although I have no idea whatsoever why he's called that. A less lordly fellow I've never met.... doesn't kill anyone at all and goes around wearing this stupid scarf instead of a proper crown. Anyway, he's after me... something about the vivisection of intelligent beings being against the objective moral code of the universe, or some such rot. He had me in custody on his ship, but I've managed to escape into this completely insane universe of yours. I thought I could hide out on your version of Enterprise, but this place is driving me nuts. If I don't get to inflict pain on someone soon I might just start killing people indiscriminately out of sheer boredom. Archer's sitting on his hands up here playing diplomat to a bunch of 21st century sci-fi nerds. He's useless to me. I need you to find that damned Time Lord, Phlox. I need his ship to get back to my own universe."

Phlox seemed very confused. Alelou felt sorry for him and decided to enlighten him. Obviously he hadn't watched the MU episodes.

"It's your evil Mirror Universe alter ego," she explained. "You probably should humor him. He's perfectly capable of doing everything he just said, and then some. And it sounds like he's posing as you back on Enterprise, which means that everyone on the ship is in grave danger. We need to get your friends in here and decide what to do."
Image sig by chrisis1033

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Distracted wrote:So much for a little empty-headed fun. Dammit, Asso. :banghead:
Obviously he hadn't watched the MU episodes.

:guffaw:

Weeble
Captain
Captain

Postby Weeble » Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:41 am

I am so lost.... :spiraleyes: :spiraleyes: :dunno: :dunno:
RIP Tom, I will miss you, as will many others

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

Quick plot summary: Phlox, Kotik, and Shran go joyriding in a shuttle, presumably an Enterprise shuttle, although this has not been specified, and bring a shitload of beer. They pick up Asso and Mrs. Asso, go to get Weeble and some fish to cook, then hang an east to visit Alelou and have a party. Meanwhile there's a huge storm in the central US which appears to be at least 1000 miles wide. Down in Louisiana Distracted gets a visit from Mulder and Scully, who are working in an as-yet-unspecified way with Daniels on board Enterprise. The whole ship has apparently traveled back in time somehow to the 21st century. Distracted gets beamed up to Enterprise with Mulder and Scully. There are other TriS members waiting for her there. We don't know who they are yet or how they got there. Also on Enterprise is MU Phlox, who has escaped from Dr. Who and is hiding out. He's blackmailing Good!Phlox into finding Dr. Who or he'll start killing the Enterprise crew, since he needs the tardis to get back to the MU. Dr. Who is apparently somehow responsible for the storm. We don't know how yet. Alelou just found out that Evil!Phlox is on board the Enterprise so she's getting ready to come up with a plan to save the Enterprise, and Dr. Who, who is apparently a close personal acquaintance of panyasan, is getting ready to do something which will somehow save the universe.

All clear now? :roll:
Image sig by chrisis1033

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:06 pm

I am with Weebie, Lost.

HELP, anyone

SB falls back on his tried and true, get out of Jail Free excuse: "I am an old man" he says shakily

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 pm

I was only middle-aged until I tried to follow this story, but I'm old now.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 pm

Ok, what I could make out ... erm..

OK, Distracted smuggled herself aboard Enterprise, "Startrek IV"-style. Suddenly Phlox turns up, but he's Mirror!Phlox, while the other Phlox is still at Alelou's place and he's freshly out of the gang he came with, because those actually turn up in the Observation lounge of the ship. Well, ok, lets see how to clean up the mess in which Asso rode us.. :badgrin:

-----

"Where are my companions?" Mirror!Phlox heard his own whiny voice, which wasn't his, blare from the communicator.
"If you mean the muppets, who got accidentally caught in the transporter stream? They are entertaining themselves in the observation lounge, drinking some strange fluid and eating fish" Mirror!Phlox said grumpily. "If you don't want any of them to have an unfortunate accident, you better get a move on and find that Lord!"
Phlox's rant was cut short when one of said 'muppets' staggered into sickbay. "Hey,...,doc, got anything to help with vertigo?"
"Am I the damn doctor or what?" Phlox growled.
"Lasss time I sheckked, you was," the other prattled.
Thankfully the man was too inebriated to notice that Mirror!Phlox had almost blown his cover.
"What did you do to get so drunk?" Phlox asked, switching effortlessly into the role of his counterpart, even though it took some effort to pretend he actually gave a damn.
"Well, Kotigg brought lotsssa beer 'n stuff, the good one from shhheck..., shhheck reppp...., that lil place near Shhhermanny..."
"who?"
"Well, the guy wissse racoon in 'is face. Sheen him? the one, who fell off zzz 'ugly tree' 'n hit every limb on'e way down?"
"Here," Phlox, who wasn't really Phlox, said and injected him with a hypospray.
"Whoa Nelly!" exclaimed the human...

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Meanwhile Panyasan was getting more and more worried.
"For the Black Tulip! What happened to that damned? What the hell is he waiting for? I am afraid that he is doing something not good or perhaps he has already made one of his tricks. This dark and stormy night doesn't convince me at all."
She grabbed again her tulip-communicator. "Who? Damn of a doctor! What the hell are you doing?"
A voice (not an image), rose up from the tulip.
"Oh .. sh .. va ... cl ... cl ..."
"What the hell are you saying? What are you mumbling?"
"I... I ... I ..."
"You?"
"I have... ha... have ..."
"You have what?"
"Fffffffound the wine of Asso."

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:27 am

Nope. 'Fraid not. I'm still confused. So the Time Lord is with Asso? But according to Kotik isn't Asso on Enterprise now? And can Time Lords even get drunk?
Image sig by chrisis1033

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:48 am

Alelou woke with a start. what a dream. she got up walked through her house. it was empty. Hubby and son were in Puerto Rico visiting family she was alone.

She went to the window. It was a dark and stormy night outside.

The made hersekf a cup of tea and thought. Can I turn that dream into a story? Can I put lots of angst in it? she rubbed her hands. She had a project to keep her busy until her Husband and Son returned

Meanwhile Shran's Shuttle hovered outside and above her house. In it were Asso, Kotik, Weebie, panysanne, Distracted and SB. What now was in store for alelou?

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:11 am

:wtf: *throws hands up in surrender*

I give up trying to make any sense of this. Have fun, guys.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Weeble
Captain
Captain

Postby Weeble » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:43 am

The dark and stormy night having left Louisiana, Distracted seemed out of danger. The purpose of the exercised having been accomplished Weeble decided to put a close on this mess.

Alelou welcomed the Trisilks although she had concerns. Kotik and Weeble seemed to be struggling with their coherency and there was a pile of beer bottles in front of Shran's shuttle's door. Shran was in the pile. Bowing deeply Weeble handed his fish to Alelou and went to join Shran. Kotik now helped by Alelou handed a case of Pilsner Urquells to the hubby of the house and decided to join Weeble and Shran.
Asso's MUCH better half assisted in the kitchen whilst Asso uncorked and served some of the many bottles that magically appeared in his pockets. Soon laughter was heard from the house as they settled down to dinner. "What about Distracted?" asked Phlox.
"We will have plenty for her family," said Asso. "As soon as Shran sobers up we'll head her way...."
RIP Tom, I will miss you, as will many others

Return to “Drabble Fanfiction”