Elessar's Numero Uno Drabble Fic

You asked and we answered! (Eventually!) Create short fan fiction drabbles, ficlets and songfics in threads, post comments and discussion!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: Elessar's Numero Uno Drabble Fic

Postby enterprikayak » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm

WarpGirl wrote:I think it is an interesting piece. But as so often happens with these types of character sketches on :tpol: I'm alway left feeling that she's given more than her fair share of the blame. :trip: never told :tpol: that he loved her. Not once! :trip: admitted to T'Les that he was in love with :tpol: but he kept silent to her as well. So if :tpol: was shackled in a metaphorical prison so was :trip: maybe the reasons were different but it's true.

God I love these new smilies! Come on ek you have to admit it's a good thing I asked. ;-)

Yeah, it was. (damn you.)

:lol:

And good drabble SB!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Heck it saves a lot of typing how many times do we type out the names, now we don't have too! :happyjump:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Twitter username: Misplacedmama

Postby Misplaced » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:20 am

I'm told I need to participate. I'll share some T/T drabbles that I've written before. There are 3 of them:

Title: Before the Kiss
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst, Romance
(Note, this was writing inspired by Celine Dion's "Alone")

His laughter still sends pebbles to her skin as they leave sickbay together. She has missed this, missed the way his mere presence anchors her. He has been back on the ship for only a few weeks, and he is leaving again—leaving her again.

Unacceptable.

And yet, the words do not come immediately. He walks away, and she feels the moment slipping through her fingers like mazhiv. Suddenly, the words are there, springing from her lips. Stay. Stay because I need you.

He smiles, but makes no commitment. What more can she do or say?

Then, she knows…

Next a couple in the Mirror Universe (my favorite playground):

Title: Dysfunctional
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Mirror Universe Hotness
(This one was inspired by Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You")

Tucker doesn't even have to look up when the doors to the mess hall open. He knows it's her, the Vulcan—his Vulcan. He looks anyway. She's wearing a short dress—a very short dress—and black boots that come up to her knees. He licks his lips as she crosses the room.

You're gonna regret what you did.

He should have told her she was going to pay for what she did, because he realizes that's exactly what she's going to have to do. She's going to have to make payment to him.

All night long.

Last:

Title: Revenge (sequel to Dysfunctional)
(This was inspired by Breaking Benjamin's "Diary of Jane" -- which just came up on my iTunes as I am posting this, ironically!)

He waits in her quarters, leaning against the wall in darkness. A shaft of light slices through the room as the door slides open. He hears her almost imperceptible intake of breath and grins. She knows he's there. His tongue pushes against his cheek as anticipation flutters in his chest.

Before she can call up the lights, he grabs her and pulls her to him hard. She doesn't fight him as he presses his lips against hers. He likes the way her body shudders against his. He breaks off the kiss.

“Payment time,” he says with a feral grin.

That's all the T/T I've got. I have four Reed/Sato MU drabbles, one RU Reed/Sato drabble and an MU Archer one (non-romantic).

Dunno when I'll be writing the next one. I only write drabbles when I'm stuck with my regular fic and, at the moment (thank the Muse), I'm smokin' on Dark Echoes. :raspberry:
Officially retired from writing Trek fanfiction.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:27 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'd love to see those R/S fics, even the :archer: one. You make me like just about anything. And can I just say it's nice to see someone with crazy eclectic taste in music like mine! :hug: Thank you sooooooo much.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Misplaced
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Twitter username: Misplacedmama

Postby Misplaced » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:50 am

:badgrin: You asked for it.

First, Mirror Universe Archer:

Title: Indomitable
Rating: PG-13 (just because it's dark)
Genre: Mirror Universe, General
(Inspired by Pillar's "Bring Me Down")

“The bridge is yours, Captain.”

Jon likes the purple that colors Forrest's face. The mutiny may have been unsuccessful, but Jon still has his victories. He will make Forrest listen. He will make Starfleet Command listen. He wants them all to know, to understand that he should have been captain—that Forrest is not daring enough to bring glory to the Empire.

“Throw him into the agony booth!” yells Forrest, the veins popping in his neck.

Jon laughs as the soldiers roughly usher him to the lift. Forrest can torture him, but Jon knows he has won.

And now RU Reed/Sato (takes place during the Romulan War):

Title: Broken Holiday
Rating: PG
Genre: Angst, Dark, Futurefic
(Inspired by the word "tinsel")

His gray eyes shimmered like tinsel as the stars swam by the viewport. He stood on the darkened observation deck, thinking of Hoshi back on Earth. She would have to celebrate Christmas without him this year—she and their unborn child.

A light reflected against the glass as the door behind him slid open. “Captain Reed,” said the sillouette, “we'll be ready to engage the Romulans soon.”

Malcolm dropped his head. “Understood.” He turned, the time for nostalgia at an end. Knowing the odds, he wondered if he would ever again see his wife or know his son.

And now, a series of 4 MU Reed/Sato drabbles in quasi-chronilogical order:

Title: Master & Servant
(Inspired by Depeche Mode's "Master & Servant")

He studies her with gray eyes as if piercing through the dark secrets of her soul. She shivers at his gaze.

“They use you, love,” he says, caressing her face, “just as you use them. You submit, yet you are never satisfied.”

Her heart flutters at his words. Her breathing becomes hitched.

“They may give you what you want,” he whispers, “but only I understand what you need.” He lowers himself, kneeling before her. He looks up once more and briefly bares his teeth before bowing at her feet.

“I am yours to command, Mistress.”

Number 2:

Title: Twisted
Genre: Mirror Universe, Angst, Dark
(Inspired by the word "twist.")

He is always in her mind, twisting her thoughts. Even as she rests beside Travis, panting after giving him his reward, the steel-gray eyes of Major Reed haunt her vision. Hoshi remembers the way he had looked at her.

He knew. He knew that she was more than a bed warmer.

She wishes it had been him by her side while Archer succumbed to the poison, that she had been able to watch the way his eyes would have danced. But he lies now in sickbay, indefinitely, and she is left only with the ghosts of what might have been.

Number 3 (and yes, it's familiar):

Title: Comeback
(Inspired by the word "invincible.")

Reed stalked into the office as soon as the door opened. Half of his face was covered with a fresh, pink skin. It was obvious that there would be scarring, but not as severe as Tucker's. He crossed the room and knelt at Hoshi's feet, taking her hand in both of his.

“My Empress,” he demurred. He gave her a smoldering look before kissing her hand sensuously.

“Major,” she said, enjoying the tingle that his touch brought. “However did you survive that horrible explosion?”

He grinned, baring his teeth like a feral predator. “I am invincible.”

And finally:

Title: Thorns
(Inspired by the word "thorn.")

They were all thorns in her side.

Tucker had rescued T'Pol and escaped, disabling Defiant's warp drive before he left. Archer sat in the brig, muttering incoherently. Mayweather was growing tiresome with his dimwitted way of following her around like a lapdog. And Hoshi didn't even want to think about the rebels and the war they waged against the Empire.

The biggest thorn was Reed—the way he looked at her with his smoldering blue eyes as if she were a feast laid before a starving man—the way she wanted to be possessed by him.

He was her favorite thorn.

There you go. I'm all drabbled out now. ;) Back to writing Dark Echoes.
Officially retired from writing Trek fanfiction.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:56 am

Why do you spoil me like this? I'm not worthy. I'm just not. I'm gonna watch Bones in 6 mins and it won't be as fun as the last 5 were. I loved the MU :archer: fic, I hope you get into that in Dark Echoes. MU R/S is extremely disturbing because they're somehow compelling, I root for them in some insane way. Something is very screwed up about me.

But crowning Jewel RU R/S! That one I think I got a glimpse into your soul. WOW!

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Unedited surgary Drabble.

She had finished Elizabeth Brownings poem. She closed her eyes and thought
How do I low you my Trip
“I love you for the Blue of your Eyes, like the Azure skies of your home world”
“I love you for your smile that is yours alone . That no other has.
“I love you for your odor that saps my strength and draw me in to you.”
I love you for your arms as they hold me at night, tenderly but strong, sheltering me with love.”
Mostly you have my Love because you are you.. Holder of all that I am.”

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:34 am

Silverbullet wrote:Unedited surgary Drabble.

She had finished Elizabeth Brownings poem. She closed her eyes and thought
How do I low you my Trip
“I love you for the Blue of your Eyes, like the Azure skies of your home world”
“I love you for your smile that is yours alone . That no other has.
“I love you for your odor that saps my strength and draw me in to you.”
I love you for your arms as they hold me at night, tenderly but strong, sheltering me with love.”
Mostly you have my Love because you are you.. Holder of all that I am.”

SB

This should be published. Has the value and dignity to be displayed on the main page.
My little two cents.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Asso, thank you for you rcomment. Hope you too will write us a drabble like your poems.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:43 pm

I wrote a small piece, the size of a double drabble, so I thought it was too short to submit as a story.

Here it is:

A confession to make

To hubs, I love you.

He has been working all day and when the evening came, he grabbed something out the mess hall and continued. At midnight he looked up from his screen. He rubs his eyes with his fingers and suddenly he felt dead tired.

A knock at the door, his wife enters. She is tired as well, he could feel, but she looks as beautiful as ever.

She walks toward him. There, in the confinement of his office she puts her hands on his shoulders. Softly she presses on the neuropressure points and he feels the tension flowing away.

“That's wonderful, T'Pol,” he whispered.

She leans forward and with her mouth to his ear she says “Commander Tucker, there is a matter of great urgency. Come with me.”

Somewhat alarmed he walks with her to her cabin. They don't speak. Only when the door slides behind them, T'Pol break the silence. “I have a confession to make. The urgent matter is that I needed to my husband to be with me.” She kissed him. He smiled and when they kissed and touch and share their love, he knows he needs her too.
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:28 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I can feel the lurve. So sweet! Great job! :thumbsup: :hug:

Fics

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:45 pm

I can just imagine this happening, and it's a sweet image. But most of all I like what you didn't say - what was shown but not said. Their comfortable familiarity with each other; the enjoyment of working side by side as husband and wife; the pleasure of putting their work aside for a while and spending time with each other. And most of all, the obvious love that they share.

Return to “Drabble Fanfiction”