What's next?

For all those girls that can't get enough of the British bomber.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

dark_rain
Site Admin
Show On Map: No

Postby dark_rain » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:03 pm

Rigil Kent wrote:Nah, I meant HOSHI kills the Brit. She caught that limey bastard watching some illicitly acquired videos of Trip & T'Pol doing the horizontal rumba (vids that both Trip and T'Pol would be infuriated to know even existed), and Ms. Sato realized he was lusting after one of them (she wasn't sure which.) In a fit of rage, she killed him with her bare hands (being a Super!Ninja, according to Observer Effect despite the previous three years evidence to the contrary) and was promptly recruited into Section 31 for her mad killing skillz...

Rigil, whatever your on, I want some too! I think it'd be more likely for T'Pol to kill him if you want to go down that route. Lock him in a shuttlepod with a clone of himself, I give him 1 day, tops!
voo@octane2:~> uname -a
IRIX64 octane2 6.5 07080050 IP30

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:45 pm

On? I'm drug free, man. Drink too much Pepsi, spend too much time in front of a computer, but beyond that... Wink
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:54 pm

Ah, so it's the Pepsi that does it, eh? I'm more of a diet peach tea girl m'self. Wink
Image sig by chrisis1033

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:59 pm

Uh, I skimmed through people's answers real fast here Distracted, so I don't know if I am repeating anything. How about focusing on Mal's and Hoshi's jobs and let the romance sort of work itself in between? Let's have some action!

I always thought the relationship between Vulcan ambassador V'Lar and Hoshi would be interesting to develop. V'Lar had Hoshi's quarters on Enterprise and the two of them seemed friendly in that episode. If V'Lar is looking for a translator in her ambassadorial work, I'll bet she would thingk of Hoshi - probabably more competent than most Vulcan translators. Maybe offer Hoshi a posting with the Vulcan staff and cause some tension because she would be tempted to leave Enterprise? Or maybe Hoshi could take a sabatical from Starfleet to work with the Vulcans and Mal could come along (or not). It would be cool to see a Human on a Vulcan ship, or at a Vulcan embassy. Would Vulcan coworkers be jealous of Hoshi - even though they are supposed to repress such emotions?

Hondafan
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: What's next?

Postby Hondafan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:29 pm

I didnt have time to read all the post. so sorry in advance...
What if hoshi was a trained ninja? And works for 31? I dont buy the demure wall flower act.

evcake
Commodore
Commodore

Re:

Postby evcake » Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:48 pm

Linda wrote:Uh, I skimmed through people's answers real fast here Distracted, so I don't know if I am repeating anything. How about focusing on Mal's and Hoshi's jobs and let the romance sort of work itself in between? Let's have some action!

I always thought the relationship between Vulcan ambassador V'Lar and Hoshi would be interesting to develop. V'Lar had Hoshi's quarters on Enterprise and the two of them seemed friendly in that episode. If V'Lar is looking for a translator in her ambassadorial work, I'll bet she would thingk of Hoshi - probabably more competent than most Vulcan translators. Maybe offer Hoshi a posting with the Vulcan staff and cause some tension because she would be tempted to leave Enterprise? Or maybe Hoshi could take a sabatical from Starfleet to work with the Vulcans and Mal could come along (or not). It would be cool to see a Human on a Vulcan ship, or at a Vulcan embassy. Would Vulcan coworkers be jealous of Hoshi - even though they are supposed to repress such emotions?

I like it. More Vulcans!
It's flavored with passionfruit
an appropriate ingredient, don't you think?

Banner by JadziaKathryn

aleja221
Ensign
Ensign

Re: What's next?

Postby aleja221 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:58 pm

I have to agree the Vulcan plot dos sound very interesting.

Return to “Malcolm and Hoshi Discussion”