Malcolm/Hoshi story

For all those girls that can't get enough of the British bomber.

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Re: Malcolm/Hoshi story

Postby Rigil Kent » Thu May 24, 2007 12:53 am

And Super!Archer bringing enlightenment to those Noble Savages called Vulcans. Don't forget him. Doubt
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:27 am

This is a really nice story which gives some colour to two overlooked characters. You mentioned earlier the use of Welsh, so I was curious how you would used that. Nicely done. Smile
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:38 pm

Thanks. Very Happy

How's the munchkin?
Image sig by chrisis1033

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:06 pm

He is doing great. Smile Sleeps well, eats well, smiles a lot when I change his diapers and after I feed him Very Happy. He got the same eye colour as me at this time, bright blue, looks nice with his black hair. And he starts making little sounds.
Love is a verb.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Awww. My eight year old begs daily for a younger sibling. I tell her she has to wait until her 21 year old brother gets married and reproduces. Then we'll borrow the baby every now and then. She's not satisfied with that, for some reason. Neither am I, honestly. I miss fuzzy heads and tiny toes and footie pajamas. Sad

Enjoy him. He'll be grown before you know it. Cool
Image sig by chrisis1033

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:57 am

Distracted wrote:Awww. My eight year old begs daily for a younger sibling. I tell her she has to wait until her 21 year old brother gets married and reproduces. Then we'll borrow the baby every now and then. She's not satisfied with that, for some reason. Neither am I, honestly. I miss fuzzy heads and tiny toes and footie pajamas. Sad

Uh-huh. And midnight feedings. And 4:00 AM feedings. And 5:00 AM changings. And 5:30 AM changings. And 5:45 AM changings. And 5:47 AM changings that are just loneliness. And colic. And vomit on everything. And baby poop on your work clothes. And teeth prints in the flesh between your fingers. And fingernails in your eyes. And waking up with a knee in your throat while your spouse has an elbow in his throat. And temper tantrums. And spoonfuls of strained peas being used as catapult projectiles. (come to think of it, that WAS fun Very Happy ). And screeching in terror when you realize they have somehow managed to open the kitchen cabinet and are trying earnestly to pry open the bottle of poisonous-substance-fill-in-the-blank. And going without sleep for the first eight months of their lives. And (for us poor husbands) listening to our wives moan about looking like a cow. Then, when we point out that they wanted this, being cursed like a sailor and blamed for the situation. Then, after the baby is born, being forced to subsist on dandelion greens and fescue because wifey dearest wants her figure back.

Riiight. All of this when a person is over the age of forty? Not for me. Nuh-uh. I think not. It almost killed me in my twenties and thirties. I would not survive to kindergarten these days.
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
"It is better to be a live jackal than a dead lion."
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:29 am

LOL! That's why I nursed 'em all, BnB. It brings the figure back faster than dieting and you don't have to make bottles at 3 am. Just plug baby in and go to sleep again. Doesn't work if you're too well-endowed, though. Might smother the kid. Fortunately I've never had that problem. Laughing
My husband agrees with you 100%, though. Who do you think made me promise to stop with the 8 year old?
Image sig by chrisis1033

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore

Postby TPoptarts » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:36 am

My mother only nursed one of us... and it didn't help her figure much Confused
ImageImage

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:46 am

Distracted wrote:My husband agrees with you 100%, though. Who do you think made me promise to stop with the 8 year old?

A wise and prudent man, obviously.
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:32 am

blackn'blue wrote:
Distracted wrote:Awww. My eight year old begs daily for a younger sibling. I tell her she has to wait until her 21 year old brother gets married and reproduces. Then we'll borrow the baby every now and then. She's not satisfied with that, for some reason. Neither am I, honestly. I miss fuzzy heads and tiny toes and footie pajamas. Sad

Uh-huh. And midnight feedings. And 4:00 AM feedings. And 5:00 AM changings. And 5:30 AM changings. And 5:45 AM changings. And 5:47 AM changings that are just loneliness. And colic. And vomit on everything. And baby poop on your work clothes. And teeth prints in the flesh between your fingers. And fingernails in your eyes. And waking up with a knee in your throat while your spouse has an elbow in his throat. And temper tantrums. And spoonfuls of strained peas being used as catapult projectiles. (come to think of it, that WAS fun Very Happy ). And screeching in terror when you realize they have somehow managed to open the kitchen cabinet and are trying earnestly to pry open the bottle of poisonous-substance-fill-in-the-blank. And going without sleep for the first eight months of their lives. And (for us poor husbands) listening to our wives moan about looking like a cow. Then, when we point out that they wanted this, being cursed like a sailor and blamed for the situation. Then, after the baby is born, being forced to subsist on dandelion greens and fescue because wifey dearest wants her figure back.

Riiight. All of this when a person is over the age of forty? Not for me. Nuh-uh. I think not. It almost killed me in my twenties and thirties. I would not survive to kindergarten these days.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Kids are the same everywhere. BTW, I just hit the big 4 0 (my husband three years ago) and we have a little three year old running around (the cause of many broken nights...) Never though that I would be having a baby at this age, but live sometimes does not go the way you think when you are 20, but still I am happy. Cool
Love is a verb.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:38 am

T'Poptarts wrote:My mother only nursed one of us... and it didn't help her figure much Confused

Ditto, only my mom nursed all three of us. Confused

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:24 pm

I suppose it depends on the individual. Some of my patients when I was in private practice seemed to use nursing as an excuse to eat everything in sight. Eating sensibly and nursing does pull off the baby fat faster than just trying to restrict what you eat. At least it did for me. Of course, my kids were all pigs. I must have been putting out 6-8 oz of breastmilk every 2-3 hours, and although I had to wean my son at 9 months for logistical reasons, both of my girls nursed until they were old enough to ask for it in complete sentences and unbutton my shirt for me. Then I figured it was probably time to stop. Cool
Image sig by chrisis1033

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:39 pm

Odd, that's when my wife made me stop too.
--Tecumseh
--King Solomon the Wise

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:29 am

Guffaw You naughty boy, stealing food from your kid like that! Guffaw
Image sig by chrisis1033

TPoptarts
Commodore
Commodore