thecursor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Most Shafted Star Trek Side Characters

Postby thecursor » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:44 pm

leslina wrote:
thecursor wrote:
leslina wrote:
On a side note, your sig cracks me up every time I read it TC. I own Big Trouble in Little China, but Encore's been running it so much this summer my copy's been collecting dust on my shelf. So many great, cheesy liners in that one.

"It's all in the reflexes."

"This is gonna take crackerjack timing."

"We may be trapped!" Big Trouble in Little China isn't a movie, it's a handbook for life!
"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

leslina
Commander
Commander
Show On Map: No

Postby leslina » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:20 pm

thecursor wrote:"We may be trapped!" Big Trouble in Little China isn't a movie, it's a handbook for life!

"If we're not back by dawn, call the president." Indeed it is. 8)
“Talking is one of the fine arts--the noblest, the most important, the most difficult--and its fluent harmonies may be spoiled by the intrusion of a single harsh note.” ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

leslina
Commander
Commander
Show On Map: No

Postby leslina » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 pm

thecursor wrote:"We may be trapped!" Big Trouble in Little China isn't a movie, it's a handbook for life!

"If we're not back by dawn, call the president." Indeed it is. 8)
“Talking is one of the fine arts--the noblest, the most important, the most difficult--and its fluent harmonies may be spoiled by the intrusion of a single harsh note.” ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Return to “Other Trek”