ENT universe stories (non TnT)

Your place to discuss any Trek that does not fit in the above categories

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Re: ENT universe stories (non TnT)

Postby CX » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:31 pm

Something else I thought about for my site is that the board its forum will be hosted at has an adult forum where some of the more risqué stuff that's been posted around here could've been put. :P

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Asso » Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:14 pm

He he...
I think it is NOT a bad idea! :twisted:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:33 pm

Oh, and since I happen to be working on the ENT page right now, if anyone here would like to have their work hosted at my site as well, I'd be happy to add it. :) It won't officially be open to the public for a couple of months yet, but since I'm playing with it now to see how it looks, the more the merrier. :mrgreen:

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:42 pm

Could I do that with the works I have at Triaxiansilk? :)
Obviously with permission of the board administrators and the site owner. :D

Oh... well!
Maybe these stories are too much... "Trip/T'Pol centred". :?
Honestly, my spirit is here.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:25 pm

CX, can you give a summary of the types of stories you want for the site? Are you limiting to a certain area of the ST universe? Particular characters to concentrate on for submission of stories? What is allowed and not allowed? If you already outlined this somewhere, can you point us in the right direction?
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:44 pm

CX, I know my stuff is probably more volume than you want to handle right now if you're just getting started, but when you're ready if you want to import all my stories from fanfiction.net you'll get the latest versions of everything with most of the boo boos that I made in my early months of posting on Triptpolers fixed. I'm 2distracted over there.
Image sig by chrisis1033

blacknblue
Site Admin

Postby blacknblue » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:53 pm

Like I said before, feel free to link or copy any or all of my stuff. Normal caveats (As long as it is complete and intact, etc. ad nauseum)
"When the legends die, the dreams end. When the dreams end, there is no more greatness."
--Tecumseh
"It is better to be a live jackal than a dead lion."
--King Solomon the Wise
"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." Unless the few are armed.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:35 pm

Asso wrote:Maybe these stories are too much... "Trip/T'Pol centred". :?

It'd still fit in the ENT section. What rating are your other fics?

Linda wrote:CX, can you give a summary of the types of stories you want for the site? Are you limiting to a certain area of the ST universe? Particular characters to concentrate on for submission of stories? What is allowed and not allowed? If you already outlined this somewhere, can you point us in the right direction?

Mainly I would just need to know which of the six sections it would go in, rating, and if it goes in Original Work, which era it takes place in.

Distracted wrote:CX, I know my stuff is probably more volume than you want to handle right now if you're just getting started, but when you're ready if you want to import all my stories from fanfiction.net you'll get the latest versions of everything with most of the boo boos that I made in my early months of posting on Triptpolers fixed. I'm 2distracted over there.

I'll get back to you later on that. ;) Right now I'm just making up the list for the ENT page though, so if the list here is accurate then that's all I'd really need right now. There's still a couple months before I plan on going public.

blacknblue wrote:Like I said before, feel free to link or copy any or all of my stuff. Normal caveats (As long as it is complete and intact, etc. ad nauseum)

You were the first one on the list. :P

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:43 am

For the hell of it I thought I'd share the test page. 8) The banners aren't final, I just threw something together to get an idea of how big things were and where they'd end up depending on how my rusty HTML skills turned out. I'm HTML'd out for a while now. :faint:

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:49 am

I LOVE the test page. Please do post all my stories! Or should I pick the "best"?

OOooo! You have a DS9 section. I wrote a DS9 story like 10 years ago. Well, how long ago was the second season of DS9?
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:58 am

Sure. ;)

It does remind me of something else though - can everyone who wants to have their stuff posted kind of give me an idea of the order they want them listed in? I've been going by the date posted so far, but if you want something different let me know. I thought I'd try something other than the usual alphabetical listing for this since a lot of them are going to have the same posting date on them.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:14 pm

CX, FORMIDABLE!
Triaxiansilk and your site are like the two halfs of the same... Katra!
And the test page is wonderful!
:D :D :D

Return to “Other Trek”