Official BEST TREK EXPERIENCE Thread

Your place to discuss any Trek that does not fit in the above categories

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Best Captain? Okay, I'll let you pick two.

Pike
No votes
Kirk (original flavour)
22%
Picard
26%
Sisko
35%
Janeway
13%
Archer
No votes
Kirk (new Extra-Hunky flavour)
4%

Total votes: 23

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: Official BEST TREK EXPERIENCE Thread

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Ok please don't be offended by this sappy girlie comment, but that is one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time.

what is sweet WG? (I mean besides your sweet sweet vhs collection.....lol)

YO ELESSAR! IT'S YOUR TURN! FILL YOUR BOOTS!
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

mjimeyg
Site Admin

Postby mjimeyg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:14 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Ok please don't be offended by this sappy girlie comment, but that is one of the sweetest things I've seen in a long time.

Not offended... curious as to what made it the sweetest thing you've seen. :popcorn:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Are you kidding! You kept your daddy's TOS tapes, in the age of blue-ray and Hulu. What is not sweet about that? It's absolutely adorable. That and you admitted thatthe TOS aliens creeped you out. Don't say you were wussy though, my sis was terrified of T'Pau. Now that is wussy. In any case it's absolutely sweet and utterly adorable!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

mjimeyg
Site Admin

Postby mjimeyg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Are you kidding! You kept your daddy's TOS tapes, in the age of blue-ray and Hulu. What is not sweet about that? It's absolutely adorable. That and you admitted thatthe TOS aliens creeped you out. Don't say you were wussy though, my sis was terrified of T'Pau. Now that is wussy. In any case it's absolutely sweet and utterly adorable!

Ahhh

I can see that. And thank you.

However I must confess to one important fact. The only way those VHS tapes are going is likely over his dead body... and... well... I ain't gonna fight him!

I will also confess to not being able to watch the Star Wars scenes in Jabba's Palace... the sounds of the Rankor and droids being worked over scared me... but Pappy (My Hero :hug: ) would fast forward to the best part:

EWOKS!

For some reason I am now comparing Wookies to hairless Klingons in my mind... I think I should stick to programming. :dunno:

EDIT: Thought I'd add this for JT

Mjimeyg: M - Jimmy - G

That's how you pronounce it. :thumbsup:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Jabba's palace gives me the willies as well. No shame in that. But Klingons do not = hairless wookiees. Don't believe me play Kotor. Ewoks ROCK!
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

mjimeyg
Site Admin

Postby mjimeyg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Jabba's palace gives me the willies as well. No shame in that. But Klingons do not = hairless wookiees. Don't believe me play Kotor. Ewoks ROCK!

KOTOR one or two?

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:00 pm

aHEM. Not only is this *not* best-trek discussion...but it's STAR WARS! :shock: :vulcan:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

mjimeyg
Site Admin

Postby mjimeyg » Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

enterprikayak wrote:aHEM. Not only is this *not* best-trek discussion...but it's STAR WARS! :shock: :vulcan:

Rats... thought that ship in the banner wasn't the Millenium Falcon!

I wonder if there is thread somewhere about who would win in a fight, Wookies vs Klingons, Kirk vs Han, Wesley vs Luke, C-3PO vs Data, Ewoks vs Binars. The list goes on!

Anyway... back to Star TREK.. Boss Man?

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

:guffaw:

Fics

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Thank you for that cute story M-jimmy-G. :) I am so relieved I now know how to pronounce that.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Return to “Other Trek”