SciFi-Online

Your place to discuss any Trek that does not fit in the above categories

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

CX
Commodore
Commodore

SciFi-Online

Postby CX » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:16 am

SciFi-Online is just getting started, and is meant to be a hub for fan fiction and original stories in the science fiction genre, much as the now defunct TrekOnline was for Star Trek fan fiction. If any of you have questions about that, I'd be happy to answer them.

In the mean time, I invite all of you to check out my new messageboard, and I hope you'll consider joining. There are already a few members, including some of my friends from university. I'm going for the same laid back, "small town" feel that some of you may remember from Nov-Net/Cidvision. In some ways, it's actually a bit more laid back. ;)

Hope to see you over there. :)

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: SciFi-Online

Postby Asso » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 pm

CX wrote:SciFi-Online is just getting started, and is meant to be a hub for fan fiction and original stories in the science fiction genre, much as the now defunct TrekOnline was for Star Trek fan fiction. If any of you have questions about that, I'd be happy to answer them.

In the mean time, I invite all of you to check out my new messageboard, and I hope you'll consider joining. There are already a few members, including some of my friends from university. I'm going for the same laid back, "small town" feel that some of you may remember from Nov-Net/Cidvision. In some ways, it's actually a bit more laid back. ;)

Hope to see you over there. :)

I just joined your messageboard. BTW, It's long a time I didn't put my stories in "The Guardian of Forever". I would be glad I could do it.
And another thing: happy to see you her
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “Other Trek”