Star Trek the Long Night

Your place to discuss any Trek that does not fit in the above categories

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

thecursor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Star Trek the Long Night

Postby thecursor » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:36 pm

So I once swore I'd never do the fan made crew thing but in the end I broke down and started writing a script format fic series and I'd really like to share it with you.

http://thelongnight.bravehost.com/

I know that every third word out of my mouth on this forum was Long Night for a while but now it's sort of published and I'd love a review from some of you. Just let me know.
"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Star Trek the Long Night

Postby Asso » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Oh....but... Trip and T'Pol? :?
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Eian Flannagan
Commander
Commander
Twitter username: eianflannagan

Postby Eian Flannagan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:10 am

I've checked it out, and it's an original series with an original crew and original villains. I personally think its awesome. And if any of you have an appreciation for thecursor's unique style of writing, you can find all kinds of his special brand of humor within this series. It's got lots of the good stuff: action, mystery, potential 'ships, angst, tension, humor.

I'm definitely looking forward to more, man! :thumbsup:
"We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds;
our planet is the mental institution of the universe."
---Johann von Goethe

The Happy Medium Universe

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 pm

IIRC part of this is hosted on GoF. Should I update it or maybe just switch it to a link kind of like I have for Rigil's site?

thecursor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby thecursor » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:31 pm

I think you should switch to the link, the version I put up was a whole hell of a lot harder to convert then I anticipated.
"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Ok. Will probably be a while, though, as I'm having some issues using my FTP uploader. :?

thecursor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby thecursor » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:16 am

New Episode up. It's called "Disaster" and there's a free hug with every page view (hug not included).

thecursor
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby thecursor » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:42 pm

The latest chapter of The Long Night is up on this website: Design

Major Timothy Wolfe is a man of two worlds. First and foremost he's a UFP Marine dedicated to the defense of the Federation, but he's also a warrior in the noble house of the Klingon family that adopted him. But he's about discover that no man can serve two masters...

Return to “Other Trek”