Lorian's crew are all going to die or blink out of existence

Your place to discuss any Trek that does not fit in the above categories

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

framework4
Ensign
Ensign

Lorian's crew are all going to die or blink out of existence

Postby framework4 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:36 pm

justTripn wrote:Come to think about it, I had to move to an parallel universe for part of my E-squared saga, so Trip doesn't die when Lorian is 14 and anything can happen with regard to preventing or not preventing the Xindi attack on Earth, and even the Triannons (who destroy their world in a religious war) might be able to avoid this fate IF they play their cards right. I heard many times, when I suggested moving into the E-squared universe to tell a married Trip and T'Pol story: I like E-squared stories, but I don't. It's so depressing. We know it's going to end badly.

(Lorian's crew are all going to die or blink out of existence after failing in their mission.)

In the TrekVerse when a timeloop or segment is deleted the only folks who recall it were somehow outside the loop. Folks INSIDE the loop don't recall it.

Since the folks on Enterprise still recalled the E2 folks the loop was NOT closed. While we don't see the Lorian and his crew nothing says they didn't escape alive and crawl out to rebuild.

For that matter I find the single star ship alone unlikely. The E2 crew said they made needed help. I tend to think there is a "homeport" somewhere in the expanse with many more descendants of Enterprise.

I started but have not finished a fanfic about another Trip - T'Pol offspring.

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Re: Lorian's crew are all going to die or blink out of existence

Postby justTripn » Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 am

Cool.

Yes, the homeport idea makes a whole lot of sense. I also thought about that. But if they had one in the canon E-squared universe, why didn't Lorian's crew drop off all children/nonessential personell there BEFORE their showdown with the weapon?

But don't let that objection stop you. The idea is an interesting one. Go with it.
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Lorian's crew are all going to die or blink out of existence

Postby Linda » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Hey, JT, you have a cool idea for a fic: how about the E2 crew transfering the kids and old T'Pol to RU Enterprise before watching their back so they can escape. It would be interesting to speculate where the kids were all sent to be raised.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Return to “Other Trek”