Convention pictures

Heard of a Star Trek convention? Going to one? Share your experience here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Convention pictures

Postby Asso » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:41 pm

Distracted wrote:Seems a stupid thing for a model/actress to do to herself, but I suppose that area is fairly easy to cover with makeup.

Honestly I didn't look at the tattoo.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:22 am

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:
Distracted wrote:Seems a stupid thing for a model/actress to do to herself, but I suppose that area is fairly easy to cover with makeup.

Tell that to Angelina Jolie! :shock: And I've always wondered how they manage to cover up all her tattoos (except in her latest movie). Must be a pain for makeup artists and/or in post-production.

I think it's the sexiest damn thing about her. I was never actually much into Angelina Jolie until I saw those tats. :drool: :drool: :drool:
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Show On Map: No

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Elessar wrote:I think it's the sexiest damn thing about her. I was never actually much into Angelina Jolie until I saw those tats. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well, I love Angelina as much as the next hetero-sexual male, but I generally find her hot in spite of all her tattoos, not because. Maybe since they're often covered up in her movies and photoshoots.

But I haven't seen Wanted yet...
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:
Elessar wrote:I think it's the sexiest damn thing about her. I was never actually much into Angelina Jolie until I saw those tats. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well, I love Angelina as much as the next hetero-sexual male, but I generally find her hot in spite of all her tattoos, not because. Maybe since they're often covered up in her movies and photoshoots.

But I haven't seen Wanted yet...

Well she has additional fake ones in Wanted. That's what I'm referring to. I don't USUALLY like women with lots of tattoos, it's seriously like 1 in 20 or less that something about the type, the arrangement, totally turns me on. Maggie Gylenhaal in Stranger Than Fiction and her one sleeved arm is a good example.

Funny thing is, I watched it a second time and they didn't do as much for me as the first time I watched it :lol:, who knows.

But yeah, watch Wanted - the abomination of the portrayal of physics notwithstanding.
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Return to “Conventions”