Conventions in Europe

Heard of a Star Trek convention? Going to one? Share your experience here!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Conventions in Europe

Postby Distracted » Mon May 21, 2007 2:03 pm

Bookworm, I'll have to take your word for it about the ice water swimming. I'll try just about anything that's not illegal, immoral or life-threatening once...but that's an experience I'd just as soon never have, thank you very much! Cool
Image sig by chrisis1033

Bookworm
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Bookworm » Sat May 26, 2007 12:14 am

Distracted since you don't like cold at all, you might enjoy Sauna. The temperature is from 80C to 100C. Very Happy

I searched European conventions and I guess I'll go to Fedcon some year. I've been to Bonn/Köln area before and it's nice there and the fligths there are cheap from Helsinki. Can't go this year, but maybe next summer. http://www.fedcon.de/index_en.php

Does anyone know about conventions in London? I didn't find any information at least not yet.

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady
Show On Map: No

Postby starwatcher » Sat May 26, 2007 3:12 pm

I've been having a little look around, but so far, nothing. They had one at the beginning of January of this year, so I doubt that they'll have anything for a little while yet. On the other hand, somewhere like Birmingham or even Manchester might have a mini-convention in a few months - I'll keep my ear to the ground and my eyes peeled!

Return to “Conventions”