Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Fanfic trailers

Postby Asso » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 pm

Alelou wrote:I think she did a perfect fit for each of us. :lol:

Yeah! You're right.
But she signed her damnation!
HER DESTINY! :lol:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 pm

AHHH!!!! This is even better than the picture of Lorian playing soccer (which I have on my bulletin board.) I think I may have to borrow some of those big words Asso uses to be able to describe how thrilled I am: STUPENDOUS! I don't know, Asso, help me . . .

Unfortunately, I'm still at work, so I can't hear the music. GRRRRrrrr. I'll be stuck here for a while. WOW!!!
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm

justTripn , do you know why Romans conquered Iberia - Spain - ?
There... There was future!
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Escriba wrote:-Elessar, the Mighty Owner of this site, might wonder "And my trailer, you ungrateful witch?" I wanted to make a trailer for your great story "Bloodlines-Telluride", but I simply can't (too complicated for me). But look, look! You have something nobody else have: a teaser trailer (Escriba puts the link and runs for her life).

:guffaw:

It looks like we overran your bandwidth limitations, cuz I can't view it, :lol:

Go ahead and email them to me, we'll host them.
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Escriba wrote:Elessar's teaser trailer

I LOVE IT! :happyjump:

You know you just ruined your life though... you just became the new girl on the block with all the milkshakes :D , EVERYBODY WANTS ONE! :lol:

I would kill to see one of these for Your Mom n' Me 3. As I was watching this, I realized you could use a quick snippet of either elder Sarek or the Vulcan conducting T'Pol/Koss's wedding for Solkar. Solkar's a total badass in this upcoming story :D
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Dinah
Commander
Commander

Postby Dinah » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:56 pm

WOW! Escriba, I'm speechless! The trailers are fabulous! :happyjump: :happyjump: I'm really honored that you picked my story. And like everyone else, I like mine best, too. How can I ever thank you for all your hard work. Thank you! Thank you! :wave:

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:24 am

I'm laughing till I cry at "Commander Tucker Falls in Love." You nailed that one!

bluetiger
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby bluetiger » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:00 am

These trailers are fantastic, each and every one hits the nail on the head. I really enjoyed them. As a side note I'd like to ask Blacknblue to please not give up on Payment. I know how the muse can be, but this is one of my favorite MU stories ever. I hope you are inspired at some point to come back to it (please!).
Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:26 am

Well, I'm flattered that I rated good enough for a trailer. :D As for Foundations, eh, I already have a few already. ;) If I picked a song for the opening title, it'd probably be this one though. 8)

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:47 am

On mine, I love that scene with Malcolm and Trip, and the stand-in for Tiva, and little Ankian/Lorian, and the shuttle heading towards the sphere. Wonderful.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:47 am

Escriba wrote:Destiny by Asso

Now I'm calm. Sure.
So I can speak quietly. Sure.
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:59 am

I'm happy that everybody is happy :D I was a little nervous, to tell the truth

Elessar wrote:You know you just ruined your life though... you just became the new girl on the block with all the milkshakes :D , EVERYBODY WANTS ONE! :lol:

I'm afraid so :lol: I can't promise more, though. I didn't make a trailer for every story I loved, some of them are too dificult to make (because they're AU or whatever) and other times I really don't know what type of trailer to do.

Elessar wrote:I would kill to see one of these for Your Mom n' Me 3. As I was watching this, I realized you could use a quick snippet of either elder Sarek or the Vulcan conducting T'Pol/Koss's wedding for Solkar. Solkar's a total badass in this upcoming story :D

It's not necessary to kill :lol: I think I can see yours with the music of the trailer of 300: http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiUG52ZyHQ 8)

Dinah wrote:WOW! Escriba, I'm speechless! The trailers are fabulous! :happyjump: :happyjump: I'm really honored that you picked my story. And like everyone else, I like mine best, too. How can I ever thank you for all your hard work. Thank you! Thank you! :wave:

Your gratitude and the fact that you liked yours is enough for me, really :D

justTripn wrote:I'm laughing till I cry at "Commander Tucker Falls in Love." You nailed that one!

I was a little afraid because I didn't want to make it too funny (the revised version is a little more sad, actually), but I'm happy with the last result :D

bluetiger wrote:As a side note I'd like to ask Blacknblue to please not give up on Payment. I know how the muse can be, but this is one of my favorite MU stories ever. I hope you are inspired at some point to come back to it (please!).

Same idea here!

CX wrote:Well, I'm flattered that I rated good enough for a trailer. :D As for Foundations, eh, I already have a few already. ;) If I picked a song for the opening title, it'd probably be this one though. 8)

Oh, they're really good! I like 1X04 promo :lol: But I wanted to make one myself, you know? Your chosen music is good, I can use it. And now that I see which music you use... maybe I had to make your trailer with this one?

"I mean... well, you know what people call men who wear wigs and gowns, don't you?"
"Yes, miss."
"You do?"
"Yes, miss. Lawyers, miss."

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:24 pm

Well, Escriba, I haven't gotten anything done since you presented your gifts. Of course I had to watch the trailer like a hundred times, then post it everywhere I could think of. Not done yet. It's now in the introduction of chapter 1 of "Brainstorm" and in the introduction to the "Epilogue about Lorian."

WHEEE!!!

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Escriba » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:35 pm

Sorry :D But you know, I always wanted to be an excuse for not to work :lol:

Since this weekend is holiday (6th is our Constitution's Day and 8th is another holiday for Virgin Mary) I'm going to some friends' house, so probably I won't be in touch. So if any of you have any other comment/complain about why you haven't worked or done any social life, wait till Monday :lol:

"I mean... well, you know what people call men who wear wigs and gowns, don't you?"
"Yes, miss."
"You do?"
"Yes, miss. Lawyers, miss."

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”