The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

A question

Postby Asso » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:28 pm

A question.
Does someone know where are the rooms Of Trip and of T'Pol placed?
Do these rooms be near each other, or don't they? Do these rooms be near the room of someone else?
And in what way can Trip and T'Pol reach their posts from their rooms?
Thanks, if someone would answer. :D
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Escriba
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: A question

Postby Escriba » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:54 pm

I don't know if this helps you, but in "Shockwave. Part 2" Archer tells T'Pol that a Crewman Fuller had seen him coming to her cabin. I don't know if this Crewman's cabin was next to hers. Maybe yes.

Anyway, there is a very good page with (the most plausible) Enterprise's deck plans: http://www.waxingmoondesign.com/NX01MainPage.html

"I mean... well, you know what people call men who wear wigs and gowns, don't you?"
"Yes, miss."
"You do?"
"Yes, miss. Lawyers, miss."

The Fifth Elephant by Terry Pratchett

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:48 pm

In "Catwalk" you see exactly where T'Pol's cabin is from the outside of the ship when Trip goes in to look out the window at the docking clamp. But that doesn't tell you where his is -- though it's presumably on the other side, or he would have used his own window. (I also find myself wondering how he got in there with an EV suit on if "Rajin" shows him having to use a thumbprint to gain admittance.) And in "Shockwave" pt 2 we hear about people being on B or C or whatever deck at some point.

In my mind I think of T'Pol's and the Captain's cabins being close to each other, but I don't know what I base this on.

I wouldn't bet the writers of the series were necessarily clear on this, either. Personally I think you can assign cabins as you deem necessary for your story. We'll cope.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:51 pm

Perfect!
Thanks, Escriba.
Thanks, Alelou.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Based on the direction the stars are flying at warp outside their respective portholes (windows), T'Pol's quarters are on the port and Trip's (and Archer's) on the starboard side.
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:30 pm

Ah, excellent.
Thanks, KTR. :D

Pitseleh
Commander
Commander

Postby Pitseleh » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:46 pm

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:Based on the direction the stars are flying at warp outside their respective portholes (windows), T'Pol's quarters are on the port and Trip's (and Archer's) on the starboard side.

So, guys on one side and girls on the other to avoid fraternization? :lol:
Image for avatar found in Enterprise Oddities; created by ivymae

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:18 pm

Pitseleh wrote:
Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:Based on the direction the stars are flying at warp outside their respective portholes (windows), T'Pol's quarters are on the port and Trip's (and Archer's) on the starboard side.

Well, coincidentally Hoshi's quarters are also on the port side. ;)

Pitseleh
Commander
Commander

Postby Pitseleh » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm

Kevin Thomas Riley wrote:
Pitseleh wrote:

Well, coincidentally Hoshi's quarters are also on the port side. ;)

Hmmm, what about Malcolm's? Did we ever get to see his? 'Cause if his are on the starboard side, I'd probably say that Starfleet did have that policy (not that it stopped TnT, of course)...

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:42 pm

Pitseleh wrote:Hmmm, what about Malcolm's? Did we ever get to see his? 'Cause if his are on the starboard side, I'd probably say that Starfleet did have that policy (not that it stopped TnT, of course)...

Yes, we did see Malcom's quarters and it had no portholes/windows. So there's no way of knowing which side they were located on.

But I don't think Starfleet has such a policy. In one of the first episodes Hoshi asked Archer if she could change quarters since "the stars were going the wrong way" in her old ones, and those had to be on the starboard side.

Pitseleh
Commander
Commander

Postby Pitseleh » Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:32 am

Yeah, I know. I was just kidding around. For a moment I was reminded of those all-girls or all-boys dorms where you'd see a boy in the girls hall and go :shock: .

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:47 am

Don't laugh, but my college was all female and really small. The boys had specific limited visiting hours in the one dorm and had to leave their driver's licenses at the front desk. A security guard (male but gay...those nuns weren't stupid) would knock on doors and roust out the guys at 11 pm sharp. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

JadziaKathryn
Commodore
Commodore

Postby JadziaKathryn » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:44 am

Well, there was an all-female dorm at my college. (I didn't live in it; I lived in the substance-free dorm.) Guys went there all the time to look for women.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:36 am

Distracted wrote:Don't laugh, but my college was all female and really small. The boys had specific limited visiting hours in the one dorm and had to leave their driver's licenses at the front desk. A security guard (male but gay...those nuns weren't stupid) would knock on doors and roust out the guys at 11 pm sharp. 8)

I lived on the only coed floor in our entire university for the only semester they ever did it. Rock. ON. 8)
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:27 am

JadziaKathryn wrote:Well, there was an all-female dorm at my college. (I didn't live in it; I lived in the substance-free dorm.) Guys went there all the time to look for women.

The "substance-free" dorm? So, I assume in the other ones you could down all the liquor, smoke all the pot, and snort all the coke you wanted? :?
Image sig by chrisis1033

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”