The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Jedikatie
Commander
Commander
Show On Map: No

Monthly challenge thread

Postby Jedikatie » Tue May 01, 2007 2:12 pm

Obviously, there's going to be a delay in April's monthly challenge being posted, due to everything that went down.

So I've decided to extend the deadline to the end of May. The rules are on the site, for those who want to enter (and could those who did send entries for April possibly resend them? We lost anything that was saved as far as PMs and emails goes, because they were saved on the database which was fried... and obviously wouldn't be on the back up version we're currently using.) I'll forward them to my own email address and save them there, as a precaution against any further disruptions.

Also, there's been several requests by some to allow fics longer than 1500 words in the challenge. If that is acceptable, then starting with the "B" episodes (but not the "A" ones, since that's already started), we could allow longer fics. If you want we can divide them up between the longer and shorter fics, so no one feels that their effort is overshadowed by someone who comes up with a longer entry.
Was this the army that invaded your country, ma'am? No, officer, they were taller than that...

How about this one? I'm not sure--get them to march up and down a bit...

(From Terry Pratchett's Jingo)

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”