The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

73Bruin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Show On Map: No

New Story Challenges

Postby 73Bruin » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:04 pm

It seems that we need some suggestions for new stories. I will use this topic to suggest possible story themes. There are no deadlines, only suggestions. I will add to the list or ask the readers to add others.

1) It has been suggested that had there been a 5th season, that T'Pol's father would have been identified as a Romulan. Rigel Kent has started this in his Divergent Paths story (now completed). For the purpose of this challenge, lets assume that he was. Its up to you to decide if he was born on Vulcan, a Vulcan colony, Romulus or elsewhere (e.g. Earth). Feel free to decide if Romulans bonded with their mates and all that implies. Personally, I assume this is a yes, and I don't accept that Romulans are not touch telepaths. Possible story considerations include:
> Is he really dead and if not why did he leave? If he is alive, does he have another mate 60 odd years later? Does T'Pol have half siblings?
> How did her mates being Romulan impact T'Les? Assuming she knew he was Romulan because of the mating bond, did she undergo the Fullara (willingly or otherwise) to forget that he was Romulan? Was she a supporter of reunification (either before or after). Does she undergo the Kolinahr to purge her emotions after he dies or leaves?
> How did her being Romulan and being part Romulan impact T'Pol and her relationship with Trip. Did she know?

2) Are there holiday's on Vulcan? For example, if there is a Surak's Day, how was it observed (obviously it wasn't celebrated) on Vulcan? Possible considerations:
> What did T'Pol do on that day when on the Enterprise?
> What if that day occurred during the period of either Home (for Trip) or the Kir'shara related episodes?
> Had the observance changed due to the High Command's efforts? If so how? Some possible examples include: it was once a time for building relationships through mind melds; or it was once a day for curing Pa'Nar syndrome.

73Bruin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Show On Map: No

Re: New Story Challenges

Postby 73Bruin » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:06 pm

Bumping this up.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”