STCVE Open to suggestions...

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Who would you most like to see get together?

Trip/T'Pol & Reed/Hoshi
57%
Trip/T'Pol & Archer/Hoshi
No votes
Trip/T'Pol & Archer/Other Female Character (ex. Erika Hernandez)
21%
Trip/T'Pol & Reed/Other Female Character
No votes
Trip/T'Pol & Other Pairing
21%

Total votes: 14

ginamr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Show On Map: No

STCVE Open to suggestions...

Postby ginamr » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:08 pm

As in the last forum, I open this thread to anyone who has something they'd like to see in my series aka ideas to draw you all into the story itself. I want everyone here to be part of the process and part of the story.

Oh and the poll is to see what the favorite pairings are. If you have another preference, please reply to this new topic with a written-in one.
New:
Coming Home: Five+Epilogue
6.06: Fall Out

Under Construction:
The Prank War 2
Secret Meetings, Story Two--Wet
6.07: Vestiges of Qualor
Coming This Christmas (December 2012): White Christmas
Hybrid: Prologue & Chapter One--Inspired by Aquarius's "Tag" challenge.

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:16 pm

Trip/T'Pol and Malcolm/Hoshi get my vote every time! I really like both Malcolm's and Hoshi's characters, the way Malcolm's portrayed as a sort of emotionally inept, better-looking Hugh Grant armed with loads of explosives is really goodl! Plus I felt really sorry for him in E2 when he found out he remained an eternal bachelor in the alternate universe - I mean, come on, he's not that bad looking at all! I quite like injecting a little Hoshi-Malcolm dynamic into my stories (I've got about 2 on the go which I have yet to finish in which there's a litte innuendo regarding them), not only do I think they're great characters, but you can contrast their relationship with Trip and T'Pol, which can be good! Very Happy

TParm
Ensign
Ensign

Postby TParm » Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:01 am

I like Travis and Hoshi together. I think of Malcom as more of a player than someone who is going to settle down with a partner.

chrisis1033
Imager

Postby chrisis1033 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:11 am

T'Parm wrote:I like Travis and Hoshi together. I think of Malcom as more of a player than someone who is going to settle down with a partner.

Thats a good thought. I must agree.. if it was just for a romp in the hay then Mal and Hoshi no problem. But for a lasting relationship I think that Travis would be more the type. Reed is more of a one night stand or the go to guy when the need is there...lol...

starwatcher
The Boss's Lady

Postby starwatcher » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:27 am

I'm not sure, maybe it's the romantic in me, but I like to think that if Malcolm met the right girl, such as a pretty, vivacious Communications Officer, then he might settle down, but as I say, that's probably the irrational, hopeless romantic in me! Very Happy xx

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:37 am

I voted "Trip/T'Pol & Other Pairing" with the other pairing being Rigil Kent/Jolene Blalock. Twisted Evil After she ditches that loser millionaire husband of hers, of course.

Seriously, I've never really been able to get excited about Reed/Sato (although I don't contest that there may have been a bit of interest there), and frankly don't like Archer enough to care who (or even if) he hooks up with.

But, that's just MNSHO...
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:14 pm

I like the Hoshi-Malcolm pairing where people have played with it, but I really see Hoshi being pursued by a Vulcan - possibly a middle aged widower. Hoshi is from a Human culture which appreciates discipline and esthetics. Even Japanese formal dress kinda echos the Vulcan. And her language skills are so good that the Vulcans would probably want to steal her away from Starfleet anyway. She must have almost editic memory to be able to handle 65 Xindi languages, among probably hundreds of other alien languages. I imagine this brain drain thing where many of the best Humans in various fields are offered deals they cannot resist on Vulcan. After all, Vulcan is still the dominant culture after a hundred years of 'mentoring' Humans. Maybe a job offer which includes romance would be too much for Hoshi to resist.

In one of my stories I had Malcolm pining for Trip's lost sister who he met on a shore leave taken with Trip. I see Malcolm as a kind of shy and suffering in silence type who, yeah, does not find it easy to find a steady relationship. But if the right woman comes along - it would probably be a match as strong as a Vulcan one. I have no idea who that woman could be...

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”