The Empire's Destiny-In the Hall of the Mountain King-& more

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

The Empire's Destiny-In the Hall of the Mountain King-& more

Postby Asso » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:31 pm

If you will allow me, my friends, I would like to make you aware in a way a little bit more significant than my signature can do of the fact that the sixteenth chapter of "The Empire's Destiny" is published on Fanfiction.Net.

The fact is that I believe, I hope with reason, that it is a chapter --- how to say? --- not bad at all, behold. Particular I'd say. I like it, in short, and I would wish so much that it may be also to your liking.

Indispensable update

On the other hand, the image of the link I put in my signature in due time spoke by itself (for those who have seen it) but if anyone is particularly curious ... there is also another picture, which, however, I preferred not to make visible here.

Oh, rest assured, nothing obscene, God forbid.
But .. Well, well ... you, how would you imagine that it could show up, a wonderful T'Pol slavegirl ;-)
Last edited by Asso on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: The Empire's Destiny

Postby Cogito » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:52 pm

T'Pol is a slave girl? No no no, that won't do at all. Get in there Trip - there's some rescuing to be done. :D

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm

A small update. Now it is the turn of Chapter 17. :hatsoff:
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Another update, if I may. Chapter 18. And, allow me, I think it is worthy to deserve a look. 8)

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

:clap:

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Can I dare?
Chapter 19 of "The Empire's Destiny" is published on Fanfiction.Net.
"Hopes and Expectations"
Mh, ​​honestly not bad, if you will allow me.
Well, I must say. Modesty is not my forte. 8)

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:03 pm

If I may...
Another chapter of "The Empire's Destiny" is on Fanfiction.Net.
"The Ice and The Fire"

For those who have been shown to appreciate this story, I think it is an important chapter.
Full of revelations.
Of ice and fire. :mutrip:

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:19 pm

I have the pleasure to announce that the twenty-first chapter of "The Empire's Destiny" is published on Fanfiction.Net.
"The Clouds Approach"
It is a hard chapter, difficult to digest.
However, I think it isn't bad.
But you, my friends, certainly know that modesty is not my forte. :angel:

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Fri May 16, 2014 8:19 pm

If I may...
I have the pleasure to announce that the twenty-second chapter of "The Empire's Destiny" is published on Fanfiction.Net.
"The Garden of Pleasures"
My friends, do you believe that it is necessary to add anything else? Maybe just ... Trip and T'Pol! :D ;-) :D

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:35 pm

If you allow me, I would tell you that another chapter, the twenty-third of "The Empire's Destiny" is published on Fanfiction.Net.
"The Law of Vulcan"

And - hear hear! - even, after a long time, another chapter of "In the Hall of the Mountain King. To read this - if you want, look below, on my signature.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:42 pm

I am pleased to inform you that my dear Muse has struck again. Another chapter of "The Empire Destiny" is published on Fanfictio.Net. A chapter of Shadow and Glowe
My friends, please, check it out. I think it's worth it.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Well yes. Once again. A further chapter of "The Empire's Destiny" is on Fanfction.net. A chapter a little peculiar, I must say, as evidenced by the image that leads to it. But it is an appropriate image, my friends, because here we talk about Bad Angels
Curious, my friends? Ah, but then, please cast a glance.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:36 pm

My friends, for those who want it, I wish to inform you that another chapter of "The Empire's Destiny" is on Fanfiction.Net.The journey into Tucker's past begins. Let's go to the discovery of his Scars and Secrets.
But it's needed to have guts in order to read it. We are speaking of deep and painful scars. And of horrible secrets.

Asso
Site Donor

Re: The Empire's Destiny (and In the Hall of the Mountain Ki

Postby Asso » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 pm

My friends, for those who appreciate my efforts, I am happy and proud to announce to you that another chapter of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" is on fanfiction.net. The third ordeal begins for Trip. A terrible ordeal. And Malcolm and Hoshi really realize what's the fate lying in ambush for him, the tremendous and unequal struggle he must confront. For his T'Pol. And... not only for her.

:shock: Hell awaits him. :shock:

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd217/Asso_02/f4153ea1-5d4a-4094-88e7-e7866e7be49b_zps70aa07e6.jpg?t=1409400953
My friends, will you have the courage to follow him?

Asso
Site Donor

Re: The Empire's Destiny - In the Hall of the Mountain King

Postby Asso » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:14 pm

My friends, for those who want it, I wish to inform you that another chapter of "In the Hall of the Mountain King" is on Fanfiction.Net. If I were to give a title to this chapter, I would call it The Circle Closes.

Well, hopefully it is not so, my friends. Hopefully it is not so. Let's hope that T'Pol possesses the strength of the ancient Warrior Princesses of Vulcan. It would not be surprising. And let's hope also that... Mh, that's enough. Better read the chapter, I think.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”