The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Jedikatie
Commander
Commander
Show On Map: No

Postby Jedikatie » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:37 pm

^
Didn't they already do that at HoT? The "Men are from Earth, Women are from Vulcan" challenge from a few months ago...
Was this the army that invaded your country, ma'am? No, officer, they were taller than that...

How about this one? I'm not sure--get them to march up and down a bit...

(From Terry Pratchett's Jingo)

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:30 pm

Those stories were supposed to be about overcoming their differences. That's similar, I suppose, but not the same thing.

If you think it's too similar, then how about this one? (I think someone... maybe Rigil?... actually suggested something like this earlier.) The "Out and About" challenge... stories about Trip and T'Pol on away missions. Any season, both romance and friendship fics. All of the action has to take place OFF of Enterprise. You can put other crew members, OC's, planets seen on the series or make up your own, alternate stories (What if it had been Trip and T'Pol on THIS away mission instead of...), scene additions for episodes where they WERE on away missions, etc. Varied enough for ya?
Image sig by chrisis1033

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:29 pm

I liked the writing styles challenge best of all, even if I only sat back and watched.

I like the idea of a broad open humor challenge. Not that I can do that either.

Bether6074
Site Donor

Postby Bether6074 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:56 pm

Clipping Clue-pons was definitely my favorite challenge. The SFF challenge was just too hard for me. I don't read enough. Something light hearted might be good about now.

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:16 pm

What about a Valentine's day story contest angst free Romantic stories or humorous stories would be nice. Like Bether said Clipping Coupons and The Bound story contests some of my favorite stories came from those contest.Hurdles by Wenya and Breath by Plumtuckered were really good.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”