Smut question *grown-ups only* :P

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

CX
Commodore
Commodore

Postby CX » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:41 pm

I was in the Army... not a reserve collage sorority army... but the REAL Army... the Infantry, for most of my working life.

You know, it's shit like that that pisses me off. If I had finished my training in ROTC, I would have been a commissioned officer in the USAF, not the Reserve, not Guard, the Air Force. ROTC is a commissioning source, same as the Academy and OTS. Furthermore, you insult the Air Force, you insult me, and you insult a whole lot of good people that I came to respect during my time in ROTC.

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Postby Rigil Kent » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:44 pm

Donning my "I'm not a moderator here" hat: let's drop the whole thing, okay? People are starting to take offense so let's let it go.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

chrisis1033
Imager

Postby chrisis1033 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:06 pm

Rigil Kent wrote:Donning my "I'm not a moderator here" hat: let's drop the whole thing, okay? People are starting to take offense so let's let it go.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black! Very Happy

Nice high horse you just hopped up on...LOL... after all your comments!

I think this whole topic has been played out anyway...

Rigil Kent
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Rigil Kent » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 pm

chrisis1033 wrote:
Rigil Kent wrote:Donning my "I'm not a moderator here" hat: let's drop the whole thing, okay? People are starting to take offense so let's let it go.

Thats the pot calling the kettle black! Very Happy

Nice high horse you just hopped up on...LOL... after all your comments!

Which, you'll notice, I specially stated a couple of posts ago that I was not going to comment anymore. It's simply getting to the point now where it's getting a little personal now. CX made some insulting comments about the intelligence level of "grunts", and then you retaliated with some comments about ROTC which he took umbrage to. Hence, my request that we let it go.
"Go, and find the pit where these snakes hide. And be merciless." - Lorenzo de'Medici, Assassin's Creed: Lineage

Sig by Chrisis1033.

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:01 pm

chrisis1033 wrote:This Air Force stuff is funny but...

I have been all over the world as part of various operational forces. I have faced the Russian Bear above the Artic Circle in Norway. The true meaning of "Cold War"...lol... I have been under fire from our NATO "Allies" the Greeks and Truks in Cyprus. I was in the Army... not a reserve collage sorority army... but the REAL Army... the Infantry, for most of my working life. There is nothing that anyone can say to me that will convince me that the Air Force is anything but a pack of.... I have experienced it in real life, over the course of many years...

What's a reserve college sorority army? If you're joking about ROTC, it's just where officers come from.... somebody's gotta tell you grunts where to shoot Laughing

Well, CX, I don't think anybody's saying the AF doesn't know how to fly... originally what Rigil said was that he'd rather take boy scouts into battle, not into a cockpit. So from what I understand, he was saying he wouldn't want to go into ground combat with AF boys. And that's natural... sure the AF has ground pounders, but it's not your primary function, hence the name AIR force hehe. SO it's nothing to be ashamed of that the AF isn't the most proficient ground combat force.

As for the army, the army's definitely hard. BUT! ....

"Do not attack the First Marine Division. Leave the yellowlegs alone. Strike the American Army."

Orders given to Communist troops in the Korean War

Moderator? Moderator! I'm a Moderator! (that's scary huh? Smile)

Hmm... It looks like we're done talking about circumcisions huh?

dark_rain
Site Admin

Postby dark_rain » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:10 pm

Thats not the way to get the last say, Elessar! Razz

Thread Closed
voo@octane2:~> uname -a
IRIX64 octane2 6.5 07080050 IP30

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”