The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Marriage

Postby Silverbullet » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Disregarding the Abomination. do you believve that Trip and E'Pol married, had children and had a along life together.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Marriage

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Well, I think that they had a shot of making it work after Terra Prime. But do I believe they did... Of course Silly! :-P :-P :-P Otherwise I wouldn't bother to write it all down.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Well, of course they did.

But it's how they got there that interests me. :)

lfvoy
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Twitter username: lfvoy

Postby lfvoy » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm

Well, for those of us who read the relaunch novels, the answer to that question is
SPOILER!!!:
a resounding yes, of course. :)

But sometimes I wonder what might've happened if we'd gotten that "TnT in the background 5th season" that was on the books but never made it. Something tells me they would have had a happy ending there too.

In my mind, there are some significant parallels between these two and Helo and Athena from BSG'03 who frankly deserved their happy ending after the hell they went through. So do our pair.
My fan fiction is in The Laundry Room.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Welcome back, Silverbullet. :clap:
It's nice to see you again in the field. Does this mean that you are at home, at last, and that you're okay? Please answer that this is the case. :)
As for your question ... Well, in your opinion, what could be my answer? ;-)
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:35 pm

I'd like to think so. TOS seemed clear on the fact that Spock being half-human and half-Vulcan was a very unusual thing, but I don't think it was ever explicitly stated that he was the first hybrid to make it to adulthood. I'm pretty sure he was supposed to have been the first one in Star Fleet, though. So if TnT did have kids, the kids didn't follow in mom and dad's footsteps. I could see TnT quietly disappearing to a colony world after the Romulan War, though, and leading their own lives together out of the limelight, unrecorded by history.
Image sig by chrisis1033

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:06 pm

I think that they disappeared from the so-called public life and lived on Vulcan. After all, for a man, such as Trip, who had faced the sacrifice to give up his T'Pol to allow her to do what she believed to be her duty, it should not have been a great sacrifice to give up his world in order to be with his wife . And I think, after all, he thought that his own people (who had given birth to Terraprimers and, indirectly, to the little Elizabeth only to make her die to show how it was to be abhorred the thought of a hybrid Human-Vulcan) did not deserve to be the people where he and T'Pol could raise their children.
Better Vulcan. If nothing else, the Vulcans were the people who had given birth to the woman he loved.
It seems to me, inter alia, that this idea fits well with what we know of Spock. He is a hybrid, but he feels, however, very Vulcan.
Probably, a heritage of the thoughts and ideas of Trip (who, among other things, from Vulcan could certainly exert a strong influence on the relations between Vulcan and Earth: easy, for someone like him, enter into the upper echelons of Vulcan).
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:19 pm

OMG someone give me oxygen! Asso and I agree on something! :faint: Mama Mia! :tears: :clap: :hatsoff:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm

WarpGirl wrote:OMG someone give me oxygen!

You think we're crazy??

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:53 pm

WarpGirl wrote:OMG someone give me oxygen! Asso and I agree on something! :faint: Mama Mia! :tears: :clap: :hatsoff:

Apart from the fact that it is not the first time that two of us agree, well ... evidently this means that things have gone really like this. ;-)
Two great minds can not fall in error in the same way about a topic of such great importance. :shifty:

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Now Asso you know that I have a sick sense humor. :tsktsk: 8)

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Asso, I have sent ou an e-mail which was attempted to be transmitted four times and each time failed.

I am home, healing faster than expected. Still have four weeks to go befroe entirely healed.

doing exercises every day so I will not fall in to the conditoon I was in before the accident.

spent some time in two rehab facilities. first I hated and the second was heave. I gained nine pounds there. I will tell you more in an e-mail if I cna get ittorugh. It is not for tender ears or tender people.

Yes, I believe Trip and T'Pol did marry, have children and lived a long life together. For me I believe that when they lived the average life span for ahuman male was 125. Trip, with the help of T'Pol lived to be 145. Then he passsed on Their marriage lasted a little over one hundred years.. T'Pol not wnating to live on without him took poison and died with him. Writing a story about this end now.

SB

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 pm

So, in short. They did.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:54 pm

That is the way I see it. But getting there may have been a little tough.

There may be some good stories in that statement. any writers out there want to give one or two a try?

Sb

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”