Happy 10th Anniversary of ENTERPRISE!

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

justTripn
Consigliere
Show On Map: No

Happy 10th Anniversary of ENTERPRISE!

Postby justTripn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

It's been a long road . . . getting from there to here. It's been a long time . . . .

Faith of the Heart

Enterprise aired September 26th 2001, ten years ago. Can you believe it? So how will you celebrate the 10th anniversary of our favorite show?

AND Alelou's complete 4th season will be in re-runs here, in a week or two. :clap: ;)
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Happy 10th Anniversary of ENTERPRISE!

Postby panyasan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:51 pm

:hatsoff: AND :happyjump: for the show that gave us the best fan fic couple and fan fic in the world. :cake: :trip: :tpol:
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:57 pm

justTripn wrote:Enterprise aired September 26th 2001, ten years ago. Can you believe it? So how will you celebrate the 10th anniversary of our favorite show?

I am in a state of mind a little depressed at this time (amazing for me, right?), so I will celebrate it, thinking of the wastage that has been done of Enterprise.
But ... fortunately hands and minds very more skilled that those of "creators" have made it and especially Trip and T'Pol something more than the trite tragicomedy that has been dished up to us.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Kevin Thomas Riley
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Postby Kevin Thomas Riley » Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Man, I can't believe it's been ten years already! Seems like yesterday... :?
She's got an awfully nice bum!
-Malcolm Reed on T'Pol, in Shuttlepod One

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:58 am

Seems like 10 years, and what an impact . . . wow . . . When I think of the friends I've made, the adventures I've had, the creativity unleased and shared. And it all started with a very inspiring TV show. 10 years ago today I was throwing an small party for like 6 fellow Trekkies while we watched the first episode. Well, I was so anxious about my Star Trek themed party food that I couldn't really concentrate on the episode . . . I had to rewatch it later. BUT I DO remember how shocked we all were at that Decon scene . . .:)

:cake: :hug: :clap: :hatsoff: :sleep:

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 am

And NOW I'm going to watch Terra Nova. :D Can lightning strike twice???

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:51 am

Well, I hate to jinx this, but it's REALLY good. Even weirder, it's ALOT like that story those writers ek and I met on the island said they were writing . . . . EK!!!!!!!

Snorpenbass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Snorpenbass » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 am

One thing I realized as I watched the new Star Trek movie was that whoever wrote a certain part of the script was probably also a fan, since they included Enterprise in the new canon (and it occurred to me that when they say "Admiral Archer's prized beagle" it's probably not a living canine of any kind, but very likely a case of a taxidermied dog, as is/was common to do in many Anglo-Saxon alma maters...so no living dogs were likely damaged by Scottie's attempt at proving his theory, and makes it all sound like a more typical college prank-gone-wrong...and really, can anyone see Scottie, any version of him except the Mirror Universe one, use a living creature for any experiment of his?).

...I don't know why, but for some reason that bodes well to me...
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2315451/

"Why, it would take some kind of enormous egomaniac to dare quote themselves in their own sig!"
--Snorpenbass

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Actually J.J. Abrams, while a Trekkie, was very open about the fact that he didn't care for Enterprise. That Porthos comment was his lame attempt to tip his hat to Enterprise fans and acknowledge our existence . . . and he screwed it up. Ah well . . . I forgive him. The movie was awesome. As is your attempt to fix his little mistake. :hatsoff: Hmmm . . . turn your story fix into a little Drabble!!!!! Make it official. :) I haven't heard any other fix.

Reanok
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Reanok » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:56 pm

:trip: :tpol: :cake: :loveeyes: :ship: It seems hard to believe Enterprise is celebrating it's 10 anniversary this week.I'm so glad we got alot of wonderful stories archived here on this site. :clap:

Snorpenbass
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Snorpenbass » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:17 pm

justTripn wrote:Actually J.J. Abrams, while a Trekkie, was very open about the fact that he didn't care for Enterprise. That Porthos comment was his lame attempt to tip his hat to Enterprise fans and acknowledge our existence . . . and he screwed it up. Ah well . . . I forgive him. The movie was awesome. As is your attempt to fix his little mistake. :hatsoff: Hmmm . . . turn your story fix into a little Drabble!!!!! Make it official. :) I haven't heard any other fix.

Yeah, but as my Dramaturgy teacher and our course lit tells me, "Whoever is on the screen as "writer" is one of about thirty people"... ;)
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2315451/

"Why, it would take some kind of enormous egomaniac to dare quote themselves in their own sig!"
--Snorpenbass

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Ten years. Sigh, written down, it seems like a long time but the time has passed too quickly.
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”