The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Re: Wedding Wear

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Debra Paget! I was in Love (Lust) with her. She had a sister that looked exactly liker her whose movie name was Lisa Gaye. De Carlo was a bit beyond it at the time. Her heyday was in the early 40s

My all time favorites were Jean simmons, Vivian Leigh and Heddy Lamaar. all had long black hair and were incredibly beautiful. Only blonde I adored was Claire Trevor.

BTW, Jean simmons played an Admiral in TNG. She chewed out Picard for not using Hugh to destroy the Borg.

Not that you all are interested in my memories or Loves

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Silverbullet wrote:BTW, Jean simmons played an Admiral in TNG. She chewed out Picard for not using Hugh to destroy the Borg.

Not that you all are interested in my memories or Loves

You know, I hadn't realised that was Jean Simmons.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:09 pm

here she is:

Retired Rear Admiral Norah Satie

At first when I read you loved Jean Simmons, I just thought you really really liked Kiss. :)
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:42 pm

She always seemed so innocent. Beautiful, but innocent. She was married to Olivier, Stewart Granger and another. Unfortunately she never got roles that alloweed her to really perform.

SB

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Silverbullet wrote:Unfortunately she never got roles that alloweed her to really perform.

Google says that Howard Hughes had a hand in that.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:48 pm

Never knew she was mixed up with Hughes. Not too hard to believe he loved BEautiful women and collected them like butterflies.

Simmons was in one called Androcles and the Lion. She looked like she was in a Wet T-Shirt contest. Her toga was very revealing. Could see her Nipples through it.

SB

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Silverbullet wrote:Never knew she was mixed up with Hughes.

If the article is to be believed, she wasn't. Allegedly he bought her contract and thought he'd 'bought' her too, but she turned him down in no uncertain terms, and he didn't take kindly to the rejection.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:51 pm

No, Hughes was a spoiled brat when young. He was rich, handsome and thought that all females should take off their clothes and flop down and spread.

She was so Beautiful she had litttle worry about attracting males and getting work.

SB

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 am

OMG what have I done? Actually, there are quite a few of the "greats" of Old Hollywood royalty in Trek. GR certainly knew a lot of them. It's not really surprising back in the 60's the old studio system was having it's dying breaths and the bastions of the old order were flocking to TV. Star Trek and Murder She Wrote are two of the best "star watching" shows ever created.

Sorry... Back on topic... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Silverbullet - I'm getting nowhere trying to find a fake I can use for Trip (to go with the fake I did of T'Pol in a wedding dress), I'm really sorry about that, I tried, but there's just no way. (I suck at trying to do requests, I guess - it's just way easier for me to find a body shot I want to use and then find a head shot to go with it than the other way around). Anyway, my apologies there, sorry!
http://home.comcast.net/~shadyladyfakes/ - my home page
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:33 pm

No problem. We can use a Formal Dress Uniform from the U.S. Army or Navy either. It would looked pretty much the same as that was what I had been thinkng of when I worked it ut in my mind

SB

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Silverbullet wrote:No problem. We can use a Formal Dress Uniform from the U.S. Army or Navy either. It would looked pretty much the same as that was what I had been thinkng of when I worked it ut in my mind

SB

Okay, I'll do that then and will try to Trek it up a bit. I'll get back to you here when I have him in formal dress uniform.
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi Silverbullet,

I got Trip in a formal military dress uniform on my new website here http://members.pro-ns.net/writeme/ - I did try to Trek it up a bit by putting Trek emblems in places where the guy had real emblems on his uniform. Hope it's okay, it's the best I can do anyway (Trip took me about twice as long as doing that T'Pol wedding dress fake there did). It's not perfect by the furthest stretch of anyone's imagination, I realize - but I'm calling it good simply because I don't know how to do it better (I'm still a newbie at making fakes and suck pretty badly at it as you can tell here, LOL!).

Brandyjane
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Brandyjane » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 pm

I love T'Pol's dress in that fake, marchale. It's beautiful!

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Wonderful, great job. Now all I have to do is find a way to incorporate it into the story. I have finished the first draft, my Daughter, who took a degree in English, willbe here in a few days and she will edit it for me. Then, I might have to call on someone to help me put it into the story. I am so damned Computer illterate and so damned helpless in these things.

SB

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”