The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Conner and Jolene Birthdays.

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:27 pm

I am pretty sure that both have Birthdays in March. Reason I ask is that in the local Paper there is a listing of birthdays. some Actors, Actresses, Singers, Bassists, Dummers, et. al.

In the past neither Joolene or Conner were listed as having a Birthday. although many other Star Trek personalisites were. It seems that they are non persons. wonder why.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Re: Conner and Jolene Birthdays.

Postby Cogito » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:56 pm

I don't suppose the local editor looks this up for himself every week, so perhaps he gets the information from a standard news service of some sort. And presumably that service excludes TnT. Perhaps they opted out, or failed to opt in? I wonder, if you found out the dates yourself and told the editor, whether he'd include them.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Doubt it. Think it is a nationaly sydicated thing. Anyay, Drummers and Bassists? A few Days ago they listed Gates McFadden's birthday. Have had many other Star Trek people in it. Not sure if Scott Bakkula was listed. Do kow that John billigsly (sp) had been. Whatever Star Trek in General has not been left out just JB and CT.

SB

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Time for a stroppy letter to the editor and see if he will publish it. :D

Sir,

I was shocked and outraged last year that you allowed TnT's birthdays to pass without mention. Please confirm that you won't be repeating this egregious insult this year.

Yours (outraged),
SilverBullet

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:55 pm

I don't think it's an intentional slight SB. You are quite the conspiracy theorist. ;-)
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:15 pm

Intentional? Not sure. But is is passing strange that so many other Star Trek people are listed throughout the year and JB and CT are not. They are not household names but neither are drummers, Bassists, obscure Actors and Actresses who may have had a small part in a film and nothing else. At least JB abd CT were in a series that lasted four years. That must count for something.

Course, I have always wondered by JB and Ct have had such trouble getting decent roles. JB at least had one or two things but CT, who to my mind is a briliant Actor only gets walkon and bit parts which often wind up on the cutting room floor.

SB

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Well there's no doubt CT is a brilliant actor, but let's face it he's hardly the only ST alum to not get his due. Brent Spinner (DATA) should be a household name, and he isn't. Sometimes these things just happen. It doesn't mean there is a giant plot to screw Trek actors.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

putaro
Captain
Captain

Postby putaro » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:49 am

Hah - It turns out that March 5th is Jolene's birthday and you guys were wondering when it was on March 5th last year.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:18 am

Happy Birthday to Jolene (T'Pol) blalock. The one who brought the female half of our favorite couple to life.

SB

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”