Upcoming roles for Connor

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Upcoming roles for Connor

Postby WarpGirl » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Actually I thought The Crossing was an extremely great performance for CT. I thought to myself... Dang this man can go up against any of the trek greats! Personally, I would have loved to see him go up against Lenard Nimoy, and Patrick Stewert. He held his own just perfectly against Brent Spinner and that man should have won every award in the book!

The sad truth is a great many Trek actors never get any mainstream recognition off of the stage. It stinks but it's true.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Imagine a play with all our favourite TNG DS9 TOS ENT and VOY actors.

:shudder of pleasure:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 pm

You want me to have an stroke! :faint: I've always wanted to see :torres: :tom: do Love Letters they did it at some convetions years ago.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:17 pm

Okay. Weirdest coincidence ever. I'm working on this nice old guy's dentures a few days back, and he's all, "You better do a good job, I'm starring in "Love Letters" in a few days, and my speech has to be perfect!" He's doing 2 nights.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:22 pm

:rotflmao:

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:28 pm

One thing about Strange New World. In the last scene between Trip and T'Pol he asks her if she shot him. She says "I am afraid I did" the tone of her voice was soft almost like she was speaking to someone close to her. Then he said something about not letting his preconceptions rule him and she said "Now is a good time to start." same soft tone. She didn't use that tone again that I remember.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Brandyjane
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Brandyjane » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:19 pm

I'm re-watching the entire series, and I just watched SNW and "Unexpected" last week. You're absolutely dead-on about T'Pol's tone of voice, SB. It's possible that she's still under the influence of the pollen. She didn't hallucinate (that we know of), but she did say it was affecting her a little. My shipper glasses, though, cause me to read a little more into it, especially when you consider the very next episode. When Trip returns to the ship after his time aboard the Xyrillian ship, T'Pol can be seen in the background turning her head to watch him all the way from the door to the point where he walks up to the viewscreen. She finally looks down then, but keeps giving him glances. Then she looks up very quickly and just stares at him when he and Ah'Len start talking about how she took care of him. Then there's the tongue-lashing she gives him in sickbay when she thinks he has fooled around with Ah'Len. I'm starting to think that it was actually T'Pol who may have been attracted to Trip first, though I doubt seriously that she would acknowledge it, even to herself, in those early days.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:08 pm

In unexpected she did give Trip a good Tongue Lashing. which was odd since Archer was standing there and it was hiis job to hand out certicisms. Yes she seemed Jealous of Ah'Len. I have said before that T'Pol could only show affection for Trip through Anger and Jealousy for the first two seasons.

The tone of voice I believe was hers and not brought on by the Pollen. she had injected herself with the serum so the Pollen would no longer affect her.

also, in unexpected it was never clarified about who blabed that Trip was preggers. I still think it was T'Pol as an act of revenge for Trip and Ah'Len.

SB

pdsldl
Captain
Captain

Postby pdsldl » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Silverbullet wrote:In unexpected she did give Trip a good Tongue Lashing. which was odd since Archer was standing there and it was hiis job to hand out certicisms. Yes she seemed Jealous of Ah'Len. I have said before that T'Pol could only show affection for Trip through Anger and Jealousy for the first two seasons.

The tone of voice I believe was hers and not brought on by the Pollen. she had injected herself with the serum so the Pollen would no longer affect her.

also, in unexpected it was never clarified about who blabed that Trip was preggers. I still think it was T'Pol as an act of revenge for Trip and Ah'Len.

SB

Her tone In SNW could have been attributed to her feeling bad about stunning him even though she had no choice. Especially if she had feelings for Trip. And was it ever established that anyone blabbed about Trip condition. Didn't Archer point out that Trip had been in civvies while on duty and that may be why people were staring. That and at certain angles his condition should have been noticeable. I can't see T'Pol doing anything out of revenge like that.
Always Follow Your Heart

http://psdunc.wordpress.com/

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:43 pm

In the Episode Unexpected Trip says that someone told and that only himself, Archer, Phlox and T'Pol knew about it. He said he ruled out Archer and Phloox. He said that "It must have been T'Pol"

T'Pol had sworn along with Archer and Phlox that she would say nothing. But Trip was convinced that she blabbled. Other than wearing a Civilan shirt his condition didn't show.. The bump on his side wasn't very large (the Embryo in its early stages) So the crew might wonder why he was wearing a shirt but would not know he was Pregnant. Someone had to spread the word.

SB

Brandyjane
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Brandyjane » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Let's start a new thread for this discussion, since the original topic was upcoming roles for Connor. I have to apologize for contributing to the derailing of this thread!

tambo2063
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Postby tambo2063 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 am

I don't believe anyone told anybody that Trip was pregnant, he was experiencing changing hormones like a pregnant woman would , and he just assumed everyone was talking about him behind his back when he went through the messhall to eat with the Archer & Phlox :ship:

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”