Star Trek Valentine issue

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: Star Trek Valentine issue

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Sorry for going OT: But new Avatar Boss! Who is it?

Slightly on topic, Anyone gonna tell me what they said about :tom: :torres: I'm dying here. :(
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Elessar wrote:
marchale wrote:
Silverbullet wrote:Marchale, if you want to share your website url you can send it to others on this board by PM that way no one will see it except the reciient of the PM. Just a thought

SB

Thanks for telling me that, but I have already shared my website url, just look around. Really, I'm not trying to be funny or mysterious about it, but I just hope kids wouldn't be able to figure it out, thats all.

(And if anyone doesn't know what I mean by that and wants the url, please either PM me or email me at writeme@pro-ns.net - thanks!)

We don't mind you reproducing it if you want to Marchale, I was just emphasizing we try not to put 1024x768 full frontal nudies everywhere ;)

I hear you on that point, definately - although the fakes on my old 2005 website aren't THAT racy, LOL! You can reach it through my new website located below my signature.

BTW - "Boss", thanks so much for saying that, it's real nice being here and being able to do that, it is appreciated very much!
Last edited by marchale on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
http://home.comcast.net/~shadyladyfakes/ - my home page
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:44 pm

WarpGirl wrote:Sorry for going OT: But new Avatar Boss! Who is it?

Slightly on topic, Anyone gonna tell me what they said about :tom: :torres: I'm dying here. :(

Yeah, here's the link to the article about Trip and T'Pol I put up on my Fotopic account - http://marchale.fotopic.net/c1947998_1.html (I have some screencaps from Dawn, Stigma & Precious Cargo on Fotopic too, just click on my 'index' there to see those)

Whoops - just seen that was Paris and Torres you had there - not Trip and T'Pol, I'm sorry about that!
http://photobucket.com/shadyladyfakes/ - my Enterprise screencaps (they're mainly close-ups!)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:26 pm

It's fine! :tears: but Paris/Torres is my ultimate Trek love, (please don't kill me) I never get anything about them. :(
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics

marchale
Commander
Commander

Postby marchale » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:59 pm

WarpGirl wrote:It's fine! :tears: but Paris/Torres is my ultimate Trek love, (please don't kill me) I never get anything about them. :(

Please don't kill you? Hon, whatever couple(s) you like is/are your business, not mine! I do know what you mean about "never getting anything about them" though, while Trip and T'Pol are my favorite couple - I'm also a big fan of Chakotay/Torres as a couple and that sure is a pairing that's gotten practically zero public recognition for us fans of C/T. Actually, outside of B'Elanna having that pretty sexy dream about Chakotay in the "Persistance Of Vision" episode and Jeri Taylor discussing in her book "Pathways" about how B'Elanna used to secretly lust after Chakotay when he was involved with Seska, I haven't seen anything there officially for us C/T fans at all.

Would you please email me at writeme@pro-ns.net so we can privately discuss how I can get a copy of that Paris/Torres article to you ahh, "discretely" here? I'm really sorry I can't post that up on my Fotopic account, but I've got some friends who are equally devout C/Ters and if they seen I had anything to do with P/T at all whatsoever, they'd rip my heart out and have it for lunch, LOL!

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain
Show On Map: No

Postby Cogito » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 pm

:evilmonkey:

Stone her!
Stone her!!!

WarpGirl wrote:Paris/Torres is my ultimate Trek love

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:04 am

:tears: Try it buster! Just try! Did you forget my fondness for sharp objects?

After reading the Article on our beloved TnT I can only state that I agree with every word. I thought it was a fair and balanced view of the highs (and lows) of the relationship.

Fics

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 am

sorry, gotta do my first moderator thang here.... let's all remember not to bash any trek relationships as it may make some people sad.

--eK
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 am

WarpGirl wrote::tears: Try it buster! Just try! Did you forget my fondness for sharp objects?

Oh gawd, I was forgetting that whole Sith thing. :duh:

Ok lads, new plan. Lets forget about the stones and quietly back away. As soon as she's distracted - leg it. Surely she can't get all of us?

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:33 am

WarpGirl wrote::tears: Try it buster! Just try! Did you forget my fondness for sharp objects?

Cogito wrote:Oh gawd, I was forgetting that whole Sith thing. :duh:

Ok lads, new plan. Lets forget about the stones and quietly back away. As soon as she's distracted - leg it. Surely she can't get all of us?

Her powers are formidable. :vulcan:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 am

I am not a Sith! The ex who dumped me was a Sith. I am not. If you must know I am what is known as a grey-walker. No Jedi Code garbage for me. That said... Wonderful article. Gave me some ideas for fic writing. :D

Fics

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:01 am

WarpGirl wrote:If you must know I am what is known as a grey-walker.

:rotflmao: :surprisehug:
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:05 am

Well I am :oops:. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grey_Jedi Back OT: now... So anybody disagree with the article????

Fics

panyasan
Commodore
Commodore

Postby panyasan » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

WarpGirl wrote:It's fine! :tears: but Paris/Torres is my ultimate Trek love
You know, this made me think that I am married to a man who's one of his favorite characters is Tom Paris and who suggested that we named our first child B'ELanna. :torres: ;-) (Where is that Uber Geek emoticon when you need one?)
Love is a verb.

Chapter 17 of Word of Ice is up!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8522099/17/World-of-Ice

The Naked Truth and other necessities of life

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12056258/1 ... es-of-life

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:00 pm

I love your husband! Uh... Not literally you understand... :oops: :lol:

Fics

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”