The Slopes of Andoria

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Kotik

Re: The Slopes of Andoria

Postby Kotik » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am

Distracted wrote:So every time someone has a hangover they get just a tiny bit of permanent brain damage. :?

Have fun! :twisted:

Going by that theory, I should be so dense by now that I start shop-lifting in a discount store and then ask for a receipt :lol: It's a men's thing, me dear. It's the classic against Italy today. No way am I going to watch that drinking tea. That's like having Kiera Knightley in bed and sleeping on the sofa - it's just wrong. 8)

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Dis, going by that my brain should have been fried by now. I loved German Beer, spent many years in Germany sucking up the suds, eating Schnitzel and Bratkartoffeln.

Going to be glued to the TV set today . Germany had better win.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:24 pm

I'm off to public viewing. Beer by the truck load, dead animal over the fire. Damn, am I gonna pay for that 2morrow Image

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

At the moment Italy is leading 2-0 I guess Kotik can drown his sorrows in Beer tonight.

Sb

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Today is full of surprises. Congrats, Italy. Sorry, Kotik. (And Eireann, I think England can feel a little better now.)
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 pm

There's not enough beer to drink as much as I want to vomit. Germany was the better team by leaps and bounds, but the friggin' Italians somehow scraped out two goals as they've always done (Germany never won against Italy in a major tournament although usually being the dominant team). Thanx god beer is enough, so I can drinkl myself into a coma. Germanyland is now officially more useless than Mali and Burkina faso. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I would congratulate Italyland for the win, but after another undeserved win I just can't force myself to do it. I hate the Spanish as much as the next guy, but I hope they bend you over the next piece of furniture on sunday and "service the account". Venga Espana !
Last edited by Kotik on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:57 pm

:patpat:

:twisted:

Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:51 am

Kotik, if it will make you feel any better my wife swears that the Italian player who scored the second goal was offside. she says that only the goalie was between him and the goal when the ball was passed to him which meant he was offside. Ref probably had his back turned and didn't see it. Course she may be a bit pro German on this and the Italian player was on side.I didn't see it myself. I was checking the back of my eyelids for cracks.

SB

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Just popping in with a status report. I have about half of the chapter done. Work was a tad delayed as we had a bit of a run-in with the police the last few days. As you might imagine, we were a wee bit frustrated last week, but that didn't keep us from enjoying a few beers - hell, we had a darn good excuse to get ourselves hogwashly bladdered Image. Long story short, half an hour later a bunch of italian immigrants staged an auto-corso and some of them entered a private estate, that we were having our party on, uninvited, and hurled abuse at us.
Needless to say that their faces looked quite a bit more dented than they did before they invaded our place without invitation. We were summarily charged with battery,
but the charges were dropped, once the judge had ruled that their cosmetic misadventure would not have happened, had they chosen not to invade someone else's property without permission. So, now all of them are now doing about 60 hours of community service (with severely black-eyed faces) as punishment for illegal trespassing and I open another beer to celebrate that the spanish gave 'em a darn good seeing-to in the final. :rotflmao:
Chapter coming this weekend, fawks. :hatsoff:

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”