enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian
Show On Map: No

Re: New Fanfic Up: 2011 Edition!

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21 am

And a lovely little piece from EntAllat:

Circle in the Sand

EntAllat wrote:Summary: Some things are forever. A series of vignettes between Vulcan and Earth, starting with TnT, then Sarek/Amanda to Spock.

Author's note: This is for all you die-hard TnT romantics out there, and yes, this was inspired by the sappy song of the same title. I'm relieved to have finally finished this one since it and several other UFOs (unfinished objects) have been taunting me for over a year now. Hopefully this is the start of a deluge of fics.
FYI: I had the TOS version of Sarek and Amanda in mind here, since I really liked Mark Lenard in that role and because I wanted Amanda to be blond for this story. At the same time, I had the Reboot Spock and crew more firmly in mind when I wrote that section. Whichever you choose to imagine is fine and hopefully works just as well.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm

The next point of view in crystalswolf's very intriguing tale "The Understanding":

Koss' Story (Part 1)

Hmmm. I guess we need a Koss smiley.
|||||||||enterpriseScrybe & enterpriseScrybe2 TrekVids||||||||| www.trekref.info|||||||||www.TriaxTpolitan.com|||||||||
"Let's be honest with ourselves: there's nothing easy about the life we've chosen. But we don't do it because it's easy, dammit!
We do it because the tits are big and the bat'leths are sharp and the ships are fast!"

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:39 am

....and Misplaced graces us with Chapter 3 of 'Dark Echoes' :

Machinations and Manipulations

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:13 am

Now Crystalswolf is making us all look bad by posting TWO story parts at ONCE! :shock:

My hat is off to the prolificity. :lol:

Koss' Story (Part 2)

and

Koss' Story (Part 3)

Which are the latest chapters of The Understanding. More to come from her on this one.....

crystalswolf
Commander
Commander

Postby crystalswolf » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:12 am

Truth be told, I can't make anyone look bad. Look how long it took me to get these chapters done! :lol:

Thanks, Enterprikayak.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:49 pm

I stopped reading it after the paragraph that mentioned the threeway marriage thing, but your speed of posting is impressive :thumbsup:

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:35 pm

Second to last missing scene from season three by Alelou is now up.

Countdown
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

ginamr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby ginamr » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Hey did you all change the email addy for submissions? I haven't seen any of mine up.
New:
Coming Home: Five+Epilogue
6.06: Fall Out

Under Construction:
The Prank War 2
Secret Meetings, Story Two--Wet
6.07: Vestiges of Qualor
Coming This Christmas (December 2012): White Christmas
Hybrid: Prologue & Chapter One--Inspired by Aquarius's "Tag" challenge.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Gina, it's fanfic@triaxiansilk.com but I didn't see any of yours show up in the inbox? Could you resend them please. Thanks! =)

Silverbullet's new adventure/romance piece!

Shuttle Rescue

Author’s Note: This is my first try at an adventure. Of course, being me there must be a little romance. Brandyjane is the beta and in a way should be listed as co-author for her suggestions. I owe a large debt to her. ~ SB

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:16 am

And here we have 2 versions of Chapter 4 of Coming Home by Ginamr!

Coming Home - Chapter 4 (PG-13 Version)

Coming Home - Chapter 4 (NC-17 Version)

By clicking the NC 17 version, you certify that you are of legal age in your state/country/etc.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:34 am

And here's Chapter 5 + Epilogue of the same! Gawd ginamr's a quick one when she wants to be! :)

Linda
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Linda » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Here it is -- the last missing scene from Season Three by Alelou. :hatsoff: Season Four missing scenes will be coming sometime in the future...the not too distant future we hope!
Zero Hour
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Well posted Linda! :hatsoff:

And from pdsldl, we have Chapter 35 of Double Vision:

CH 35: The Difficulty of Unknown Peripheral Awareness (MU)

Cogito
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

Postby Cogito » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:05 pm

What, that's all, just sixteen syllables? Pfft! What sort of a title d'you call that?

:lol:

Look forward to reading it later.

enterprikayak
Token Canadian
Token Canadian

Postby enterprikayak » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:18 pm

That's nothing compared to Chapter 34....

Chapter 34: Correcting Anomalies That May Have Caused Optic Nerve Hypoplasia (RU), Thereby Increasing Visual Acuity and Visual Fields (Part 1 of 2)

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”