December 2010 Word Prompt Challenge

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Kotik

December 2010 Word Prompt Challenge

Postby Kotik » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:02 pm

Hi, there folks :)

Sorry for being a day late. You all know the deal. We - or more specifically I - give a word and you write a story. TnT is preferable, but not mandatory. It just has to fit into any of the TriS categories. The word doesn't need to appear as long as there is a logical connection. The word for this month is:

MISTLETOE

(we have december after all :mrgreen: )

Enerdhil
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: December 2010 Word Prompt Challenge

Postby Enerdhil » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Kotik wrote:Hi, there folks :)

Sorry for being a day late. You all know the deal. We - or more specifically I - give a word and you write a story. TnT is preferable, but not mandatory. It just has to fit into any of the TriS categories. The word doesn't need to appear as long as there is a logical connection. The word for this month is:

MISTLETOE

(we have december after all :mrgreen: )

Honeybee shall be summoned to present a new story on this subject... :mrgreen:

ginamr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander
Show On Map: No

Postby ginamr » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:41 am

just out of curiosity, if we do a chapter story does it have to be in each chapter, or can it just be used once?
New:
Coming Home: Five+Epilogue
6.06: Fall Out

Under Construction:
The Prank War 2
Secret Meetings, Story Two--Wet
6.07: Vestiges of Qualor
Coming This Christmas (December 2012): White Christmas
Hybrid: Prologue & Chapter One--Inspired by Aquarius's "Tag" challenge.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:52 am

@ginamr.

The way you tackle this challenge is completely up to you. You can write a single chapter within a multi-chaptered story, you can write a whole chaptered story about it, a poem, a steamy limerick, whatever. So in short, if you want to do it as a chapter within a bigger story, it's fine :D

Linda
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby Linda » Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:36 am

Darn, I was going to skip this challenge because I am busy. I was just going to write down a few thoughts about it for later. Then suddenly a couple of hours had gone by and a whole story was staring back up at me from the computer. So I submitted it. :shock:
Working on a major fan fic project. Two-thirds done. Hope to put it up in the not TOO distant future.

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

Linda wrote:Darn, I was going to skip this challenge because I am busy. I was just going to write down a few thoughts about it for later. Then suddenly a couple of hours had gone by and a whole story was staring back up at me from the computer. So I submitted it. :shock:

Shall I give your muse an extra kiss? :) Your story is delightful, Linda. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us :thumbsup:

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”