T'Mir!

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: T'Mir!

Postby WarpGirl » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1130 Here's the thread. Gibbs shot Trip in the head!!!!!! And Tuvok, was in that episode too... I changed my choice for Trip's dad, I like Ed Harris now.
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Those are great images for young Trip/T'Pol/T'Kids

I always thought the dude who plays Jason Stackhouse on True Blood would make a good Trip about 20 yrs old:

http://static.tvfanatic.com/images/gall ... 58x837.jpg
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris
Show On Map: No

Postby Alelou » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm thinking Trip's idiot younger brother, but I'm typecasting.

He is shorter than Trip, isn't he? But oh my God he's ripped.
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Elessar
Site Owner

Postby Elessar » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:48 am

Alelou wrote:I'm thinking Trip's idiot younger brother, but I'm typecasting.

He is shorter than Trip, isn't he? But oh my God he's ripped.

Yeah my sister says he's the only reason she watches True Blood :lol:

I have to admit, as a completely straight male I'm incredibly jealous - I'd really like to know his secret. If he diets and has a crazy routine or what. I mean he's clearly in better shape than Taylor Lautner, he's just not quite as bulky.
"I call shotgun!"
"I call nine millimeter." - John and Cameron

Favorites:
Vulcan For...
Your Mom n' Me

crystalswolf
Commander
Commander

Postby crystalswolf » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:24 pm

I have 5 reasons to watch True Blood:

Alcide Herveaux
Sam Merlotte
Eric Northman
Jason Stackhouse
Terry Bellefleur

And an honorable mention. Rene Lenier, murderous tendencies aside, he was cute but his pseudo Cajun accent had me weak in the knees!

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 am

It just made me roll my eyes. It drives me NUTS when people think that all you have to do is combine a French accent with a southern drawl and you get Cajun--when what you actually get is just an actor who sounds like an idiot.

And a man who's more ripped than Taylor Lautner has probably got about 2 percent body fat. He most likely worked out like a maniac and gorged on protein to build muscle for several months and then starved himself to get lean for the role. Not exactly the healthiest strategy. And it's not sustainable. You don't think he looks like that all the time, do you?
Image sig by chrisis1033

crystalswolf
Commander
Commander

Postby crystalswolf » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:17 am

Distracted wrote:It just made me roll my eyes. It drives me NUTS when people think that all you have to do is combine a French accent with a southern drawl and you get Cajun--when what you actually get is just an actor who sounds like an idiot.

I feel the exact same way when someone tries to act with a NY accent. But I have to remind myself that I have had full exposure to the accent on a daily basis unlike most of the country. But then again, I've been known to rant about pizza that's called NY pizza and ISN'T. So I cannot claim a level head. ;-)

WarpGirl
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Postby WarpGirl » Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:24 am

crystalswolf wrote:But then again, I've been known to rant about pizza that's called NY pizza and ISN'T. So I cannot claim a level head. ;-)

Oh yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh my neighbors think Dominoes and Pizza Hut is actually pizza! :explode: Don't get me started on the "real pizza" places where I live, it is not pretty.

I think TnT should have a kid that looks like a Vulcan Freddie Highmore. And a Vulcan Dakota fanning with dark hair. I'm still trying to think for the second boy...
Some of these people haven't taken their medication. Let's see what happens now...
Donna Moss: The West Wing

And by people WG had herself in mind, but then the quote would have been ruined.
Fics
May We Together Become Greater Than The Sum Of Us
*Rights,* Wrongs, and Choices

Alelou
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Twitter username: @sheerhubris

Postby Alelou » Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Distracted wrote:It just made me roll my eyes. It drives me NUTS when people think that all you have to do is combine a French accent with a southern drawl and you get Cajun--when what you actually get is just an actor who sounds like an idiot.

Well, at least that Rene dude had actually picked up his Cajun accent from a set of cassette tapes called "How to Talk Cajun," if that makes you feel any better.

That show is like a really messed up teenager with lots of talent who just keeps making you shake your head and say, "Did you really have to do that? Really?" I keep watching it but I often wonder why. If my husband hadn't come along and gotten hooked on it this year, I might have bailed by now. Especially after that finale. :explode:

But I'm sure we'll be back to watch in continued horrified fascination and amusement. Highlight for me this year was the crazy vampire who got on the evening news, brutally killed the anchor, told the world the vampires were going to eat them ... after they ate their children ... and then brightly added, "Now, time for the weather. Tiffany?"
OMG, ANOTHER new chapter! NORTH STAR Chapter 28
Image.Image
Read opening chapters free at Amazon (US): The Awful Mess: A Love Story
Blog: Sheer Hubris Press / Twitter: @sheerhubris / Facebook: Sandra Hutchison

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”