Enterprise Revisited (Discussion)

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Brandyjane
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Enterprise Revisited (Discussion)

Postby Brandyjane » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 pm

I wondered about that, too. I agree with aadarshinah's explanation. My other thought is that perhaps they had Klang send a communication himself so that the Klingons were certain it was really him. He may have been on the bridge when they approached the planet so that he could walk them through the protocols.

Another thing I always wanted to know is what Klang's experience was like during the time he was aboard Enterprise. Did he mostly stay in guest quarters, or did he roam the ship? Did he join the senior staff in the captain's mess for dinner? One thing I could imagine is that a Klingon might want to hit the gym. I wonder how the puny humans would feel if they had the opportunity to see T'Pol and Klang lifting weights, hitting the treadmill, or sparring.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore
Show On Map: No

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Brandyjane, wonder wha t Klang would think if T'Pol did spar with him. Don't know how much the Klingons would know about Vulcans. He might b e very impressed. Of course, so would Reed, Trip and Archer. Don't mess with the Vulcan female wouldn't pay to get her mad.
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:52 am

Brandyjane wrote:Another thing I always wanted to know is what Klang's experience was like during the time he was aboard Enterprise

I imagine, with the torture and all, he mostly spent it in the infirmary...

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”