SQUEE!!

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Aquarius
Site Admin

Re: SQUEE!!

Postby Aquarius » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Elessar wrote:you giggle and blubber, "Huhhhh, he said make out uh huh duh duh huhhhh :drool: "

Know what's scary? That you know me well enough to know that's *exactly* what would be going on in my head!!!
Eian built my avatar! Banner by Misplaced!

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Elessar wrote:you giggle and blubber, "Huhhhh, he said make out uh huh duh duh huhhhh :drool: "

Know what's scary? That you know me well enough to know that's *exactly* what would be going on in my head!!!

So does that mean, we can look forward to Connor in a drooled over T-shirt, making him look like he came 3rd in a wet t-shirt contest? :lol: :lol:

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Postby Distracted » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:46 pm

I'd be worried if she had that much drool in her. 8)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:41 am

LMAO is that your professional medical opinion??? :guffaw: :guffaw:

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:23 am

Aquarius wrote:LMAO is that your professional medical opinion??? :guffaw: :guffaw:

No, Phlox made that distinction :guffaw:

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:30 am

Right now I'm agonizing over what I'm gonna wear. Tomorrow I shop!

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:58 am

Aquarius wrote:Right now I'm agonizing over what I'm gonna wear. Tomorrow I shop!

Somehow I feel sorry for your hubbie's credit card :guffaw:

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 am

No hubbie, no credit card. Just me and the tip money I earn tomorrow.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:05 am

Aquarius wrote:LMAO is that your professional medical opinion??? :guffaw: :guffaw:

Absolutely. Only infants and big floppy-jowled dogs are allowed to have drool glands where their brains are supposed to be. In everyone else it's distinctly pathological. :D
Image sig by chrisis1033

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 am

Distracted wrote:

Absolutely. Only infants and big floppy-jowled dogs are allowed to have drool glands where their brains are supposed to be. In everyone else it's distinctly pathological. :D

I'm screwed.

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 am

He DID say "make out" to Distracted, he, he . . . After he saw her Trip and T'Pol skit on the camcorder he said, "But you didn't even make out!"

:)
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 am

Yep. And then he slobbered all over his hand "demonstrating" his screen kiss technique. Made me wonder exactly how much he'd had to drink...later, after my brain started working again.

And you'll be fine, Aquarius. You've got a brain in there somewhere. It's not all drool gland. We know this. Just treat him like a human being. Forget that you've had the hots for his body for years. Forget that you've seen him in his underwear. Forget that you've seen him naked in the shower (well, almost). Just forget all that stuff and have a conversation. :twisted:

I guess I'm not helping much, am I? Hmmm. Okay. Ask him about his kid. He usually has pictures with him. It's hard to have sexy thoughts about a man who's showing off baby pictures.
Image sig by chrisis1033

justTripn
Consigliere

Postby justTripn » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:46 am

Distracted wrote:And you'll be fine, Aquarius. You've got a brain in there somewhere. It's not all drool gland. We know this. Just treat him like a human being. Forget that you've had the hots for his body for years. Forget that you've seen him in his underwear. Forget that you've seen him naked in the shower (well, almost). Just forget all that stuff and have a conversation. :twisted:

Ooooh! you are evil! :lol: :evilmonkey: :lol:
I'm donating my body to science fiction.

Aquarius
Site Admin

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:18 am

Distracted wrote:Yep. And then he slobbered all over his hand "demonstrating" his screen kiss technique. Made me wonder exactly how much he'd had to drink...later, after my brain started working again.

And you'll be fine, Aquarius. You've got a brain in there somewhere. It's not all drool gland. We know this. Just treat him like a human being. Forget that you've had the hots for his body for years. Forget that you've seen him in his underwear. Forget that you've seen him naked in the shower (well, almost). Just forget all that stuff and have a conversation. :twisted:

I guess I'm not helping much, am I? Hmmm. Okay. Ask him about his kid. He usually has pictures with him. It's hard to have sexy thoughts about a man who's showing off baby pictures.

I'm single and haven't dated in a year. I can have sexy thoughts about a man who's showing off pictures of a shoe the dog chewed.

Really. Screwed. Here. :duh:

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:26 am

Aquarius wrote:I'm single and haven't dated in a year. I can have sexy thoughts about a man who's showing off pictures of a shoe the dog chewed.

Really. Screwed. Here. :duh:

You'll be fine girl. I'm single and haven't dated in 4 years and I still can hold it together (sort of. I'd be probably caught off guard if I was facing Jolene :loveeyes: ). Connor is used to female admiration, so he's not gonna be upset by some female mooning :lol:

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”