Challenge Idea

The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Distracted
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

Re: Challenge Idea

Postby Distracted » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:41 am

If you know how you want it to go, then write it, already. Even if the first draft seems bad, at least it'll be done. Then send it to me and we'll work on it. It's probably not as bad as you think it is. And if it is, never fear. I have no problem with telling you (with brutal honesty) what I think you need to do to fix it. :twisted:
Image sig by chrisis1033

Enerdhil
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Enerdhil » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 am

aadarshinah wrote:Okay. I know. This is getting riddiculous.... And feel tremendously guilty for taking even this long to come to this conculsion.

So, yeah. I suck. If you want me to step aside so that someone who, idk, actually can make themselves write this chappie (which is argueing with me, despite the fact that, like I said, I know exactly how I want it to go), I completely understand. If not... it may be a while.

Follow Dis advice. And don't worry about the delay. Remember that my last chapter also was delayed for a long time... :cry:

(I'm preparing my terrain, because Friday I depart to India, only to return on December 22nd. I will be busy from 8am to 10pm almost every day and the internet conexions are not so reliable... So, probably I will have difficulties to post the next chapter on time. :mrgreen: )

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:45 am

idk... I'm having serious morale issues when it comes to this chappie. I've gone through like three drafts and deleted them all cause they really seemed bad. Maybe #4 will be better...

ginamr
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby ginamr » Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:01 am

I would say just write it. I'll even take a very rough draft to edit to help you iron out to submit to the other editors if you'd like. Personally, I don't want you to give up on it completely...
New:
Coming Home: Five+Epilogue
6.06: Fall Out

Under Construction:
The Prank War 2
Secret Meetings, Story Two--Wet
6.07: Vestiges of Qualor
Coming This Christmas (December 2012): White Christmas
Hybrid: Prologue & Chapter One--Inspired by Aquarius's "Tag" challenge.

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Enderhil, have you been to India before? If not make sure you see the Taj Mahal if nothing else. Most beautiful building in the world. By moonlight it is magical.

I lived in India for two years. Saw Calcutta, Madras, Bombay and New Delhi among other places but the Taj still stands out in my mind.

SB
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Distracted
Site Donor

Postby Distracted » Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 pm

*bump*

Okay. We're officially off the main page. Out of sight, out of mind, people! Maybe we can cheer Kotik up if we finish this.

Any chance of the next chapter forthcoming soon, aadarshinah? Send me something. It can't be THAT bad. ;-)
Image sig by chrisis1033

Enerdhil
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Postby Enerdhil » Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:10 am

Distracted wrote:*bump*

Okay. We're officially off the main page. Out of sight, out of mind, people! Maybe we can cheer Kotik up if we finish this.

Take it on the light side! When it appears again on the main screen, people attention will be catched more easily... :mrgreen:

Kotik

Postby Kotik » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Distracted wrote:*bump*

Any chance of the next chapter forthcoming soon, aadarshinah? Send me something. It can't be THAT bad. ;-)

No need to cheer Kotik up at the moment. I'll be happy for the few hours of the day, where I can read and coherently answer here. But I'm a tad worried about aadarshinah. She's made herself rather rare lately. Og course, I'd be happy to see this finished, nontheless :)

aadarshinah
Captain
Captain

Postby aadarshinah » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm alive. Just unmotivated (for anything) and dealing with real life issues. still trying... but it's not happening. le sigh.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”