The bread and butter!

Moderators: justTripn, Elessar, dark_rain

Asso
Site Donor
Show On Map: No

My MU story

Postby Asso » Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi to everyone.
I must excuse me, if I opened this thread. It is not a thread to start a discussion about my MU story, at least this is not my idea.
The fact is that I submitted the second chapter and it will be in the Decon section, but I want to explain the reasons.
All people know, I think, that I am not persuaded that it is a good thing to put some warnings in regard to a new story. People are capable of reading and of forming an opinion simply by reading the story, if they want to do it (I am not talking about those threads which were opened in order to discuss about some stories).
Nevertheless, this time, I wanted to say something about the second chapter of "The Empire's Destiny". It is not a warning, but, considering that the quoted chapter will be in the Decon Section, I want to say that that is not because of its sexual content, even if this is absolutely clear. Necessary, in some way.
The fact is that this chapter is very hard, according with my ideas about MU, and... well... I don't have the soft hand of Bluetiger, or the ability of Honeybee to describe an evil Universe like if weren't evil.
So, if you will read this chapter, please think of my words. You must have the stomach.
But, at the same time, please remember two things: T'Pol's situation in the previous chapter... and the love I have for her.
But this is MU T'Pol.
And this is MU.
The absurd, idiotic, twat, stupid, far-fetched MU we saw on the screen.
Who knows. Maybe its destiny... the Empire's Destiny could be changed.
But for now... the road is yet long.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

bluetiger
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: My MU story

Postby bluetiger » Tue May 11, 2010 11:59 pm

As with all things here, each writer has their own vision. Any particular one being no more valid than the rest. Variety is the spice of life, so I am game for any kind of MU. I can go from humorous to wildly sexual to torturous and dark at the drop of a hat. I will be eager to read this truly evil MU.
Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are. (Mason Cooley)

Silverbullet
Commodore
Commodore

Postby Silverbullet » Wed May 12, 2010 12:24 am

If this chapter is Painful and hard to read then imagine how much more Painful and Hard it was for ASSO to write. He loves T-POl and I am sure what he has T-Pol suffer must have burned his soul.

I will read this with my Heart in my muth as I too love T-Pol
I am Retired. Having a good time IS my job

Asso
Site Donor

Postby Asso » Wed May 12, 2010 7:10 am

For those who were willing to read this second chapter, I am displeased to say that I don't know if this will be possible.
I don't think it would be fair that I explain here the reasons. I think it's enough to say that I don't want to violate the rules, but, at the same time, that I don't think I violated the rules.
So, now, I am at an impasse, and I felt the necessity to write here these lines in order to be gentle with those who were waiting for the continuation.
Also, I want to apologize to the moderators if they think that I shouldn't have posted here these words.
I am willing to be more specific by means of private mails, if someone wants to be more accurately informed.
Thanks to everyone.
Well yes. I continue to write. And on Fanfiction.Net, for those who want, it is possible to cast a glance at my latest efforts. We arrived to
The Ears of the Elves, chapter Forty-four

And here is the beginning of the whole story.

But, I must say, you could also find something else on Fanfiction.net written by me. If you want.

Return to “Trip and T'Pol Discussion”